Mexican cuisine is as complex as any of the great
cuisines in the world, such as those of China,
France and Turkey. It is created mostly with
ingredients native to Mexico as well as those
brought over by the Spanish conquistadors, with
some new influences since then.
• Mole: there are different types of
"mole" in Oaxaca include
black, red, yellow, green, "colora
dito," "chichilo," and mole with
• The Oaxaca cheese, known as
"quesillo," You can eat it whether
alone, in quesadillas, or with
• Talmales: stuffed with mole
poblano chili strips, or
beans, and wrapped in banana
• Birria: this dish is made with beef or lamb, accompanied
by lemon, chopped onion, and tortillas.
• Tortas ahogadas: they consist in a sandwich stuffed with
pork covered or drowned in a spicy sauce prepared
with tomatoes and hot peppers.
• Pozole: there are two types of presentations: white, for
those who have a delicate palate, or red, for those who
like strong and spicy flavors.
• Cochinita Pibil: baked marinated
pork seasoned with annatto paste,
bitter orange juice and other spices,
traditionally baked in a pit, in
• Panucho: corn tortillas stuffed with
bean paste and fried, then garnished
in various ways, particularly with
chicken breast and marinated onion
• Chilmole: turkey dressed with jet-
black mole sauce
In México exist a variety of delicious food,
thera are many types of typical snacks,
drinks, desserts, side dishes, etc. it’s one of
the complex cousines in the world.