Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Arindam Das (29005)
Jatin Jaswani (29016)
Lokesh Arya (29023)
Piyushree Nagrale (29036)
Vaibhav Kumar (29055)
To study the effect of various variable
leading to cause unethical behavior and the degree
of impact the variables make on the decision of an
1. Students avoiding responsibilities are the ones who
copy presentation from the internet.
2. Male students will show higher intentions to engage in
unethical behavior than female students.
3. More strict monitoring in conducting exams at times
induces more exam malpractices among students.
Bharathidasan Institute of Management 2
Bharathidasan Institute of Management 3
Bharathidasan Institute of Management 4
Causal research - To test hypothesis about
relationships between causes-and-unethical behavior
Data collection – Online Survey
Statistical Tools – Measures of Central
Tendency, Bivariate correlation and Regression
Gender No. of Students Percentage
Female 22 25.0%
Male 66 75.0%
Year of Study No. of Students Percentage
PGP- I 63 71.6%
PGP- II 25 28.4%
Total no. of Students 88
Sample size – 88 students from BIM
Bharathidasan Institute of Management 5
1. Copying presentation from internet has hardly anything to do with students not
taking up responsibilities since both are negatively related.
2. Male and female show quite similar willingness or unwillingness towards unethical
3. The level strictness followed in exam induces somewhat more malpractices among
Bharathidasan Institute of Management 6
1. Origins of Academic Dishonesty: Ethical Orientations and
Personality Factors Associated with Attitudes about Cheating
with Information Technology
Stephanie Etter, Mt. Aloysius College
Jackie J. Cramer, University of Pittsburgh, Titusville
Seth Finn, Robert Morris University
2. Students’ Unethical Behaviour: Insights from an African
Mehran Nejati, School of Management, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
Salaheldin Ismail, Department of Business Administration, Helwan
Azadeh Shafaei, School of Humanities, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
Bharathidasan Institute of Management 7