Ninety percent of all go-to-market strategies fail because most companies fail to translate business strategies into their daily business practices. Strategy is a promise made to the marketplace. It signals intent and thus creates customer expectations. Strategy activation is a new planning discipline that links strategic vision and marketplace implementation. It ensures the promise made to the marketplace is fulfilled across every customer touch point.
In this Aquent-sponsored on-demand webcast, you can learn:
• Why 90% of all business strategies fail in the marketplace
• How high performing organizations leverage the four key implementation success factors
• How to design a customer experience that matches expectations
• How the right culture and reward structures can build a workforce committed to implementing your promises
• How to design the necessary processes and select the right tools that will enable marketplace success