The social media frenzy is escalating, as millions of consumers flock to sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr to find their social media fix. Now, marketers seek out customers in these new channels, and an estimated 86% of them plan to increase their investments in social media activity this year. However, among these marketers, a staggering number are failing to measure the effects of their efforts. Nonetheless, dollars are flowing from traditional marketing activities to social media methods. Now more than ever, it's imperative to measure the results of social media marketing.
Learn how to:
• Identify the focal point for measuring social media activity
• Align strategic measurement with business objectives
• Create Key Performance Indicators for social media measurement
• Recognize metrics that offer insight into your customers' social activity
• Use a framework for truly understanding social media marketing