Rajeev Kumar K.R.
Mobile - +919848878059
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
● ITES professional with 13 years of extensive experience in Customer Support;
Voice and Non-Voice Support channels, Email, Chat Support & Content
Management - Maps
● Lead/Manage 100+ team
● 2+ years of experience on Maps – Managing content on Maps.
● Ability to build and nurture teams by creating an environment that fosters
development of employee abilities and knowledge in their areas of interest.
● Help team members enhance their competencies by providing training and
aligning them to right training programs available within the organization
● Periodically Measure, monitor, evaluate, track and report performance of the
● Monitor and measure SLA compliance and do root cause analysis
● Establish and Maintain good relationship with clients, employees and the
Management by exceeding their expectation, maintaining transparency and
effectively communicating with them on regular basis
● Ensure productivity metrics are met and exceeded
● Developed schedule, budget, and contingency forecasting models, and
benchmark performance standards to maximize resources quickly for volume
changes and objectives
● Designed and administered all Compensation and Incentive Programs, as well as
Performance Measurement for Individuals, Groups and Product lines, including
● Generate performance reports and dashboards and review them to identify areas
● Good working knowledge in MS Office suite with good understanding of the Web
& Voiced based tools
● Attended Product Trainings abroad and also been part of the Process Transition
● Microsoft Community Star - Awarded for voluntary contributions within
● Operations Management
● Client Relationship Management
● Risk Assessment
● People Management
● Knowledge Transfer
● Performance Management
● Performance Improvement
● Process Improvement
● Attrition Management
● Business Development
Globallogic - Hyderabad
December 2013 – Feb 2016
Operations Manager - Content Management
● Manage a team of 100+ Professionals through 5-6 Leads and directly reporting to the
Director - Operations.
● Recognized in Globallogic for the "Walk The Talk" Leadership Award for 2015 as Leader
who leads by example and displays strong commitment towards the organization's
values and culture, demonstrates and possesses strong motivational skills and inspires
others to achieve excellence.
● Direct the activities of the team/teams and responsible for providing accurate and
reliable data on Maps.
● Develop and implement best practices to managing current and future business needs,
including tool and process development/improvements.
● Build the Team Structure, recognize leadership potential and develop skill sets within
● Deliver on OKR's and recognize opportunities for the team member’s development and
suggest and implement new systems and structures.
● Ensure Timelines, Accuracy and Coverage of Team Productivity and drive to improve
the same on a continuous basis.
● Plan, Outline and implement effective and efficient distribution encompassing all
unites of the team.
● Monitor Data Inflows, content and process enhancement and liaise with technology
team for development and implementation of initiatives.
● Imparting Content Training to the Team wherever required.
● Serve as Escalation point for complex data-related queries and productions and
● Formulate, execute, monitor, assess and recalibrate motivation plans for enhanced
employee morale and appropriate reward systems.
● Managing Attrition by forecasting in advance and taking contingency measures to make
sure the impact is minimized
● Handle Administrative work in managing the team including attendance, discipline and
● Perform any additional duties/responsibilities assigned by the Management.
Dell International Services, Hyderabad, India
September 2009 – October 2011
Technical Support Supervisor/ Sr.Team Manager – Technical Support
Key Client: Dell XPS
● Managed a team of 25+ professionals through lower-level supervisors and directly
reporting to the Area Manager -Operations
● Directed efforts of team in the achieving the strategic and operational
objectives of the group.
● Ensured SLAs for the process are met as agreed upon with the client
● Monitored compliance adherence through timely audits
● Managed hiring, staffing and maintenance of a diverse and effective workforce.
● Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions
of team members.
● Lead the team to create and sustain an operating environment that is reviewing
capacity, performance and volume trends while being cognizant of service and
● Established and recommended changes to policies, procedures, processes and
tools, which affect global organizations.
● Oversee real-time management, staffing level requirements, forecasting and
● Accountable for the day-to-day operations of an area managing processes,
programs and/or initiatives.
● Defined roles and responsibilities. Contributed to standards around which others
will operate. Established and influenced operating policies.
● Lead program execution and contributed to policy/ program development.
● Independently determined approach to manage daily operations.
● Setting performance expectations. Select, lead, counsel and motivate the team.
● Interpreted and executed policies that directly affect work activities.
● Developed and communicated plans/ objectives to others.
● Involved in developing, implementing and managing high-level projects in the
areas of support programs, training and operations.
● Organized cross-functional work teams, applied professional project
management skills, and provided team leadership to obtain project goals and
● Established operational objectives and assignments, and delegated assignments
to subordinate leaders.
● Trained team members on both Dell network and service procedures.
● Coach and mentor others on understanding the customer and identifying specific
● Communicated and negotiated with multiple layers of management.
● Monthly 1 on 1’s on Individual performance and feedback.
● Controlling Attrition.
Brigade Corporation, Hyderabad, India
July 2008 – May 2009
Asst. Manager Operations
Key Client: HP
● Managed a team of 40 + Technical Support professionals including Support
Executives, Group Leaders & Team Leaders
● Performance appraisal of team members, individual goals setting as per skills
● Ownership of all contractual deliverables
● Manage daily operations to ensure Service Level Agreement metrics are met
● Measure Quality levels and take corrective action to ensure that benchmarks are
● Operational Reviews and Project Reviews with the Clients and the Stake Holders
● Individual performance tracking and frequent feedback.
● Controlling Attrition.
Patni Computer System Ltd, Hyderabad, India
April 2006 – June 2008
Team Manager April 2007 – June 2008
Asst. Manager April 2006
Client: Virgin Mobile USA
● Manage a team of 45 E-support professionals including Support Executives, Group
Leaders & Team Leaders
● Review productivity and quality of individuals within the team. Re-evaluate and
adjust standards as the business grows and changes. Define new productivity
standards to accommodate business changes.
● Work with each team member to develop and act upon a development plan to
ensure that each individual has an opportunity to achieve their performance
● Promote team work and responsiveness of individuals in their areas of
responsibility through support and coaching. Hold regularly scheduled one-on-
ones with each Assistant Manager / Team Leader as well as skip level meetings
with associates to assist in development and career planning.
● Assess needs for training to enhance job performance of team members.
Coordinate with the Training department to schedule individual as well as group
● Implement productivity or procedure enhancements as well as administer
existing policies and controls. Ensure that all regulatory guidelines are met.
● Ensure that all department policies and procedures are followed correctly.
● Maintain a productive relationship with related departments within the
organization, meeting regularly with management of other groups to ensure that
all goals are being met in the most effective way possible.
● Lay down Key Result Areas for each member of his team. Conduct appraisals in a
just and fair manner. Develop an environment that helps teams get their work
done. Respect and value the function and purpose of each team member.
Recognize the need for adding resources at the right time. Control Attrition.
Brigade Corporation, Chennai/Hyderabad, India
May 2000 – April 2006
Team Lead Feb 2005
Key Client: Compaq & HP
● Manage a team of 35-45 Technical Support Executives.
● Shift-In Charge, Monitoring Queues, Service Levels, Generating reports on a daily
basis, Preparing Shift Schedules and Incentive Reports.
● Handling Escalations done by my team as well as other teams, Making Outbound
Calls to further troubleshoot the issue and with regard to issuing replacements
for end users
● Generations of Agent Performance Reports and submitting to immediate
Supervisor and Assessing Officer
● Fixing Individual Targets to my team and consistently monitoring and helping
them achieve client requirements in terms of productivity, Customer Satisfaction
Scores and Issue Resolution.
● Identifying need based training for team member’s based on analysis and
fortnight reports. Generating action plans and implementing the same within the
● Attending WBR (Weekly Business Review) and presenting Team Scores, Action
Plans for the Bottom Performers.
EDUCATION AND PERSONAL DETAILS
Bachelor's degree in Sciences (Electronics)
Wesley Degree College
Date of Birth : 25th
Address : Flat No: 201,
Santos Nest, Nalanda Nagar
Hyderabad - 500048