Be the first to like this
Moving to Cloud for Good.
Topic: User Stories
Abstract: Chase to be compliant when you work with gov systems.
– Planning your move from traditional infrastructure to cloud.
– Rolling out CoreOs and Windows in the cloud as a part of infrastructure. Tough journey.
– Security in Openstack. How we passed IRAP assessment to ISM. Always hard to explain why software replace hardware.
– Swift. Good and bad parts.
– When to complain about OpenStack or Infrastructure.
Speaker Bio: Alexander Tsirel, HiveTec
Senior Developer/Devops in HiveTec. Moved from Estonia to join a huge project about building software deeply integrated with government Employment Services. Specialising in infrastructure architecting, cloud automation, continuous integration.
Working on infrastructure scaling for resource-hungry applications grid bundling docker, windows server, swift in one in our mission critical system.
OpenStack Australia Day Government - Canberra 2016