Recorded content available at
• Multi-screen layout support for Dreamweaver
• Adobe EDGE - timeline based editing, outputs
• Martha Stewart strutting her iPad app. (shared
some insights about Philo dough an
Peonies)...but really about advanced
typesetting and image manipulation for output
to iDevices via Adobe tools.
• Joe Simon - CEO Conde Nast announces use
of Adobe Platform to bring their magazines to
• SiteCatalyst and Omniture - Digital Publishing
Suite Beta (trial / download available)
• AIR 2.5 for set-top boxes
• StageVideo direct
hardware accelerated content(not display
object/list) - dramatic video performance
improvement; drop in CPU usage
• Google TV, Samsung TVs & blue-ray players:
to ship with embedded AIR runtime.
• Adobe Media Encoder batch processing
• CTO of Day Software discussion on CMS
system named CQ5; for managing large
amount of pages & page impressions (simple
implementation & ease of use)
• CEO of RIM (Mike Lazaridis) unveils BB
PlayBook with full AIR support & many other
awesomely super cool feature(and specs) the
PlayBook will have. Also announces PlayBook
AIR SDK & Simulator
• Custom devices/controls with Flash-based
• Major 3D rendering advancements; Molehill &
• Adaptation of Flash Player to take full advantage
of OpenGL & DirectX & GPU to reduce
• Flash Player 10.1 available in Android Market & for
• AIR for Android available in the Android Market.
• Public support for AIR from Motorola, RIM & Samsung.
• Flex SDK "Hero" and Flash Builder "Burrito" preview
• Flash Catalyst "Panini".
• Flash Player "Square": 64-bit support for Mac, Win,
Linux & enhanced support for IE9 beta.
• Free Motorola Droid 2, Logitech Revue - All attendees
• Free BlackBerry Torch & Playbook - Community Leads
Adobe MAX 2011
(October 1-5, 2011 - Los Angeles, California)
Adobe User Group Halifax