Mobile No: +91-9535954076
Looking towards a challenging career in a growth oriented and a reputed organization, this will utilize the achieved
qualifications, but also develop and enrich it, broaden the perspective and gain a fulfilling experience with leading
A flexible and innovative team player, who performs well both independently and in groups, possesses excellent
communication and interpersonal skills, along with ability to work with all levels of management. Quick learner with
focus on quality & value addition.
• Proficient in using Internet tools.
• Self motivated and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Has the motivation to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team
• Excellent opening and closing skills
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good communication skills and presentation capabilities.
• Ability to interact with all levels of people in the organization.
• Extensive computer experience in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Posses decision making qualities and positive attitude.
Package : MS-office (word, excel, power point) – 2007, 2010
Operating System : Windows 2000/XP, Windows 7, 8.1
Year of Passing Examination University Percentage
2016 MBA (Human Resources) Mysore University Pursuing
2014 B. Com (Computers) Krishna University 56
2011 XII Krishna University 53
2009 X State board of A.P 54
INTERNSHIP AND ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Company Name: Aegis Pvt.Ltd,
Duration: July 2015 – August 2015
Title: Human Resource Management
Project Description: Recruitment and Selection
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Id creations
- Employee reference
- Data Entry
Date of Birth: March 28, 1993
Father’s Name: Mallikarjuna Rao
Languages Known: English, Telugu
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: ___________ (Aparna)