From motivated students to competent graduates by Mariette Gross ICRA
We believe that the world needs more
connection and trust to deal with the complex
problems like youth unemployment.
iCRA helps to build that trust
Insights on how to design sessions
in such way that students practice
the skills they need to get a job
2. What approach to achieve this successfully?
1. What do my students need to learn?
• Talk and theory only
• Focus only on what and
• Gap between theory and
practice too big
• Practice without work
Learning in steps
To be able to
Real lifeClassroom setting
Internships and other
real life learning
What steps do
you address in
• Conduct a labour market assessment
• to integrate employers’ needs in your
• Design sessions in which
students practice the skills they need to
get a job
• Motivate students to participate actively
in your courses
• Give convincing presentations to your
students using video tools
• Design real-life learning events
Making Education Work
Want to know more about the course?
Looking for more inspiration how to focus on practice in your classes?
Watch this video
Look on our website
Watch this video on “flipping the classroom” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_JVzi_dClg