Dr. Md. Anwarul Islam
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University
HOW TO ACCESS
e-Resources Access Tutorial Series of SAU Library
• AGORA stands for –
Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture.
• AGORA programme, set up by the Food and Agriculture
Organization of the UN (FAO).
• AGORA provides a collection of up to 6,100 key journals and
5,800 books to 2,900 institutions in more than 100 countries.
• AGORA is designed to agriculture and life sciences in the
• AGORA is one of the four programmes of Research4Life:
HINARI, AGORA, OARE and ARDI .
Eligibility to access
• AGORA Core Offer includes two groups of
countries, areas, or territories.
• Local, not-for-profit institutions in two groups of
countries, areas, or territories may register for
access to the publications through the Core Offer
• Bangladeshi institutes have free access after
Institutions registered with AGORA
Bangladesh has free access
• Research4Life is the collective name for the
four programmes –
HINARI, AGORA, OARE and ARDI – that
provides developing countries with free or low
cost access to academic and professional
peer-reviewed content online.
Site URL http://www.research4life.org/
Access to AGORA - 1
• AGORA provides username and password based
• May collect your institutional username and
password from Librarian.
• Should not share the username and password.
• Should not access to AGORA by your institutional
username and password from abroad.
Access to AGORA - 2
• Open your browser, any one -
• Type URL
Access to AGORA - 3
Login AGORA with Institutional user & pw