Inside This Issue
1. What the Doctor Wants from the MR
by Dr. Aniruddha Malpani, MD
Doctors want MRs who are knowledge workers, willing and able to partner with him to better serve his patients.
2. The Marks of a True Professional
by Rachana Narayan
A True Professional is one who has achieved a high standard of “Personal Quality” in everything from dressing sense to professional knowledge and inter-personal relationships.
3. Paradigm Shift
by Sharad Virmani
How Pharma companies can survive and thrive in the New DPCO era.
4. The Single-Minded Success of Sachin Tendulkar
by RM Saravanan
What Gen-Y can learn from the cricket-or-nothing attitude of the Little Master.
5. Catch People Doing Things Right
by K. Hariram
FLMs must proactively engage their team in doing the right things and doing things right.
6. Building Sales Teams from Scratch
by Anup Soans
Every team goes through the stages of Forming, Storming and Norming before they can start Performing
7. Observational Research in Healthcare
by Javed Shaikh & Shafaq Shaikh
8. Patient Reported Outcome Measures in Pharmacoeconomics
by Mahendra Rai & Nishkarsh Likhar