Inside this Issue:
1. Sun Rise for Indian Pharma by Prof. Vivek Hattangadi
Sun Pharma’s meteoric rise on the global stage and the man who made it happen.
2. Mergers Fail More Often than Marriages by Chandan Kumar
Mergers, like marriages, have a lot of potential for going bad unless both parties make a concerted effort to allay the other’s fears.
3. Dermato-Cosmetology Gets a Face-lift by K. Hariram
Using Empathy, Focus and Imputation to deliver value and to delight your customers.
4. Sound out on Social Media! - Special Feature
Voice your opinion on matters concerning your career and profession on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
5. Has Pharma Marketing Forgotten the Patient? by Salil Kallianpur
Pharma marketeers will only deliver real value when the patient is at the center of every promotional effort and decision.
6. Difference between OTC & Prescription Marketing by Kumud Kandpal
A Knowledge for the Medical Rep Series.