SuperVision for the
DEEP-DIVE INTO THE BOOK
Empowering Pharma Front-line Managers in their roles as …
Leading Medical Reps in the
• When “Push” and “Pull” Don’t Get Results
• Peter Principle – “Everyone Eventually Rises to their Level
of Incompetence “ - Preparing for the Role of the FLM
3 Skill-sets Required to Become a
SuperWiser FLM with a
1. Professional Knowledge to Gain Respect
2. Managerial Competence to be an Effective Business Manager
3. Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Skills to Inspire Teamwork
7 Management Skills for Effective
Front-line Sales Management.
1. Basic Management Skills – POEM
2. Time Management Skills
3. Communication is Listening
4. Rapport-building with Team Members and Customers
5. Team-building Skills
6. Decision-making Skills
7. Problem-solving Skills
5 Functional Dimensions of
1. Goal-setting and Sales Planning
2. Field Training
3. Performance Management
4. Field Sales Management
5. Conducting Business Meetings and Event Management
Understanding the Importance of EI
and its Impact on Medical Rep
Motivation and Behavior.
1. Theory of Multiple Intelligence
2. Understanding Emotional Intelligence
3. EI at the Workplace
4. Apathy, Sympathy, Empathy
5. Understanding the Dynamics of Motivation
6. Role of Emotions in Medical Rep Motivation
Acquiring Leadership Skills
to Lead Medical Reps.
1. What is Leadership?
2. Principles and Values of Ethical Leadership
3. Characters and Qualities of an Emotionally
4. Are Leaders Born or Made?
5. Styles of Leadership
6. Leadership Skills for the SuperWiser Front-line
Pharma Front-line Sales
1. Pharma Sales Team Leadership
2. 10 Steps for New Front-line Managers
3. Understanding Motivational Needs of Medical Reps
4. New Business Development
5. Consultative Selling – A New Approach to Pharma
6. CRM for Customer Loyalty
7. Information Technology and the FLM
8. The Rise of Retail Chains and Pharma Distribution
9. Recruiting Winners and Transforming Losers
And much more…
Not only to make you an effective
FLM but to empower you to move
to the next level of leadership.
When Covering New Territory it
Always Helps to Have a Map!
BUY THE BOOK!
MRP Rs. 799/-
Special Offer Price Rs. 499/-
TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
Get HardKnocks for the GreenHorn (MRP Rs.
599/-) AND SuperVision for the SuperWiser
Front-line Manager for Rs 799/-
Please add Rs. 1 for processing charges.
Inclusive of delivery charges by SpeedPost.
HOW TO PURCHASE
Please pay through bank transfer to SB account no.
*07141000006761* of “Anup Soans” HDFC Bank,
Mosque Road, Frazer Town Branch, Bangalore –
560005. RTGS/NEFT IFSC: HDFC0000714 and
inform by email to email@example.com and SMS -
Or you can send a cheque favoring "Anup Soans” to: Anup
Soans, 101 - North Forte Apts; 22, North Road, Cooke Town,
St. Thomas Town P.O. Bangalore - 560084 .
For Details of the Book Go To - http://www.medicinman.net