Restore your roof with an
ASTEC® Re_PlyTM System
and get more roof for less money!
_,J wJt ~
OWf/;:;11iw ~- .. ~:ffJ
Add ASTEC Advantages to Your Roof
"EI Nino produced some of the heaviest rains
we've seen in this part of the country for many years.
And no problems from the (ASTEC] root ... "
The ASTEC Re-Ply System is fluid-applied in multiple layers.
The seamless, cured membrane outperforms ordinary roofing surfaces
over a broad range of key test characteristics (see back cover.)
Add a Solar Shield -
Add a Corrosion Ceramic and titanium-based
Barrier - ASTEC Re-Ply roofing surfaces
ASTEC Re-Ply roofing surfaces have very high reflectivity and heat
are virtually impervious to dissipation - reducing heat and
ocean salt spray. acid rain. harmful UN rays on your building.
and many other airborne +- This infrared aerial photograph
corrosives and abrasives. indicates tlJOt the ASTEC Re-Ply
It is formulated to withstand shielded surface is 50°F cooler
very hostile environments. than the unshielded roof.
Add a Renewable
Every ASTEC Re-Ply System
is Warranted for ten years after Add a
application. As the warranty period Wind Breaker-
ends. you may chose to have your An ASTEC Re-Ply surface
ASTEC Re-Ply surface inspected. seals all joints. laps. and
cleaned. restored. and the warranty fas eners under a monolithic
renewed for another ten years. seamless barrier that strong
(Check all the benefits on the ASTEC winds. and driving rain or
Re-Ply I O-Year Renewable Warranty.) hail. virtually cannot rattle,
With periodic ASTEC inspections lift. or erode.
and maintenance - this could be
the last roof you will ever need!
ASTEC® Re_PlyTM System
for Rubber & Asphalt Roofs
Improves Composite Roofs
• Creates a seamless. weathertight barrier. <0 Prime and Seal Surface:
Depending on the original composite
• Stays pliable and weathertight in all climates. surface. Flow on one or two layers of either
ASTEC Base Sealer #8 for Rubber, or
• Withstands ponding water. ASTEC Base Sealer #4 for Aspl70lt.
• Resists fungi and algae growth. Both apply as Fluids. filling all cracks. and
curing as a seamless. pliable. membrane
• Reflects away heat and harmful U V radiation. over the entire roof.
• Surpasses R19 heat gain testing.
• Saves big temperature control and cooling costs. Apply Core Layer:
• Greatly reduces wind damage risk. Flow on the first ASTEC Re-Ply Finish
layer. It will bond with the ASTEC Base
• Improves appearance. Sealer and provide a monolithic core base
• Eliminates roof replacement expenses. for the final surface.
• Provides a 1O-Year Renewable Warranty.
Apply Surface Layer:
Flow on the final ASTEC Re-Ply Finish
Prepare Surface: layer. The new surface will be a seamless.
Pressure wash the old surface to eliminate titanium-white ply of a highly-reflective
loose material. Repair substrate. blisters. roofing that is waterproof. pliable. and
and cracks as needed. virtually imperVIOus to airborne corrosives
over years of hostile environmental
Reinforce all roof. vent. duct. and flashing
seams and laps with high tensile strength Procedures will vary by roof
fabric. saturate with the appropriate ASTEC type and condition.
Base Sealer. Contact us, or visit
www.icc-astec.com for details.
The asphalt roofing on this retail facility was restored to better-than-
original condition by adding the advantages of the ASTEC Re-Ply System.
The savings in cooling expenses alone will easily pay the cost of restoration
over the life of the ASTEC Renewable Warranty.
ASTEC® Re_p1yTM System
for Metal Roofs
Improves Metal Roofs Seal Roof:
• Creates a seamless. weathertight barner. Flow on ASTfC WPM#9 Waterproof Sealer
over all areas of caUlking, reinforcing fabnc, and
• Eliminates rust and corrosion. fasteners to credte a watetlight base for the final
• Reflects away heat and harmful U V radiation. seamless layers
• Surpasses R19 heat gam testtng.
• saves big temperature COntrol and cooling costs. Apply Core Layer:
Flow on the hrst layer of ASTEC 11900
• Greatly reduces lhennal shock damage. Ceromic Finish for Metal It provides a tough.
• Improves appearance, weathertlght. monolithIC core layer. bonded over
every square Inch of the roof surface.
• Eliminates roof replacement expenses.
• Provides a 1O-Year Renewable Warranty. Apply Final Layer:
Fo'tv 00 a second layer of ASTEC #900 Ceramic
Prepare Surface: Finish for Metal This final application Will create
Remove scaling rust. and pressure wash a seamless. tllanlum-wMe surface of highly·
to achIeve a clean, souncl surface. Tighten reflecuve. ceramlC.-embedcled roofing that remains
or replace loose fasteners. waterproof. pliable. and virtually Impervious
to airl;lome corr()Slves over years of hostile
Encapsulate Corrosion: envcronmental condilions.
Apply A$TEC 8-16-7/ Rust Concrol. Procedures will vary by roof
specially formulate<! to neutralize and halt type and conditi.o~.
further metal corrosion. Contact us. or VISIt
www.icc-aste<:.com for details.
Seal Seams & Fasteners:
Caulk open seams. Remforce all seams.
flashmgs. and penetrations wIlh high
tensile strength fabric
When the Anaheim Convention Center decided to fix their
severe leaking and worsening corrosion problems, they chose the
monolithic ASTEC Re-Ply System to restore and enhance their unique metal roof.
"We looked at a variety of products, but nobody had a system like ASTEC.....