We asked some questions:
• What type of charity event?
• Where will it be?
• When shall we have it?
• Will there be entertainment?
• What kind of dress will be required?
• Who will it be adddressed to?
Raising money to support C.A.V.
a charity organization which helps mothers in need
We drew up a marketing plan for the event. Methods
of “getting the words out” included :
Using social networks
Word of mouth
As a result of the event, we got
about € 600,00
• About €600 collected out of €60
• Homemade food was higly
• The organization was very good.
• Event promoted through social
• An occasion for our students to
show their talents;
• Advertising our school.
• We had a short time to prepare
• There weren’t many people;
• There were few objects in the
flea market and few people
• Other events on the same day;
• The importance of the event
may have been underestimated;
• Non-invited guests might have
I.I.S.S. “Sciascia e
- Claudia Strazzera
- Martina Iannazzo
- Oriana Xhilone
- Veronica Pace
- Elena Messina
- Vincenzo La Commare
- Gabriele Messina