Communications; Centralizes all Reliance Company trade data for easy access by credit personnel in all locations; streamlines all credit communications across all Reliance locations.
Reload the 106 locations
All AR primary contacts were pre-registered in anscers; use email address and password to log in; each AR location may register an unlimited number of users (credit contacts).
Account numbers were added to identify distinct geographic locations that are included in a single AR file.
If you are trying to get the most up to date trade data from multiple sources efficiently, then use RFI.
Respond to RFIs
Perform multiple actions using your company’s aging on anscers.
Enhanced credit communications across the entire Reliance family of companies; Automated match-merge consolidates “duplicate” accounts across Reliance locations; Reliance Credit Network will help all Reliance credit personnel better leverage the trade experience captured by all Reliance company locations; fast and efficient (and unlimited) access to Reliance trade data that could accelerate credit decisioning.
Reliance Credit Network
Credit Management Association
Reliance Credit Network
Streamline and Synergize Credit
• CMA offers a Reliance Credit Network comprised exclusively
of all Reliance companies and locations that grant and
• Authorized credit representatives at all Reliance credit
– save time accessing all Reliance company trade data from
one central site, including full agings and credit alerts.
– instantly exchange requests for updates and credit alerts
with the entire Network and with custom lists of contacts.
• The Network is fully hosted on anscers.com, a web site
specially designed to meet the reporting needs of credit
The Challenge: Connect 75 Reliance AR
The Solution: Reliance Credit
Network on www.anscers.com
Reliance Credit Network Page
• Reliance Credit Representatives have instant and unlimited access to all Reliance
• …AND access to all data in the anscers® database
• Send requests for updates (RFI)
• Send credit alerts (slow pay, collection, NSF, bankruptcy, etc.)
• View a roster of all companies in the Reliance Network (includes contact info)
Scenario #1: Opening a new account
• All Reliance divisions/branches have unlimited
access to CMA’s anscers® trade database that
– All Reliance division/branch trade data (Date
Open, Last Sold, High Credit, Balance, Current, 1-
30, 31-60, 61-90, 91+, Terms, ADP, Comments)
– All trade data supplied by CMA members
– Credit Alerts
Sample anscers® Credit Report
Members of the Reliance
Credit Network can easily
identify the source of the
trade lines by hovering over
the anscersID with the
Scenario #2: Updating an account
• anscers® RFI lets you make all Requests For
Information easily and quickly online to:
– multiple groups in one click.
– credit application trade references -- no more
– A customized RFI distribution list that includes only
companies and locations that sell to your customers
– helps reduce unnecessary email traffic.
Benefits of Reliance Credit Network
• Fast, easy, unlimited access to one centralized trade
database that includes all Reliance Company locations.
• Quick, easy process for requesting and posting updates
to trade data if up-to-the-minute information is
• Saves time making separate phone, fax, and email
inquiries to multiple Reliance locations and other trade
• Trade data is secure.
• CMA monitors all user comments to ensure anti-trust
• All Reliance Credit Network companies will receive
CMA member rates regardless of NACM Affiliation.