are you preparing for civil services exam then check here all study tips regarding civil services. Here you can find study tips, how to prepare for main exam , written paper and many more. UPSC conduct civil services exam.
Civil Services Exam Tips, How To Prepare For Civil Services Exam
Civil Services Exam Tips
Targeting Study Tips For Civil Services Exam
About Civil Service Exams.
• Indian Civil Services as the
backbone of India and carries great
respect and responsibilities.
• While comparing cooperate field
jobs they gives higher salary and
package but students prefer civil
Civil Service Exams.
• In India UPSC (Union Public Service
Commission)conducts the Civil services exams.
• In Civil Services mainly IAS, IPS services are
• If we talking about eligibility criteria then
theses students pass out there graduate
course they can apply for civil services.
Civil Service Exams Tips
• Don’t worry about syllabus
and paper pattern
• Just go to requirement
official advertisement you
easily find your paper
syllabus and exam pattern
• So start study according
Civil Service Exams Study Tips
• How To Study better?
You all knows that civil
services exam are very
tough so start
studying from today
• Make study schedule
daily 10 to 15 hours
time for study.
Start From Today.
• Be an active reader not passive. If you read
every paragraph frequently then stop it.
• Firstly read carefully then revise that what you
• Solve some question related to your topic.
• Don’t be in hurry you have lot of time so read
every topic carefully.
• Underlined important topics and points.
• Also make notes for important topics like
dates, current activity in G.K.
Tips For Good Marks.
• If you join some competition classes then
every day revise topic which you read in class
• Also read next upcoming topic which will be
discuss next day in class
• Facing problem then taking help from your
teacher and search study material on internet
• Stay Update with current general awareness.
• In civil services exam G.K. question frequently
asked so you can easily prepare for G.K.
• Read current news paper daily
• Also stay update with latest news from
internet or television.
Collect Study Stuff
• Want to really got civil services then collect
good study stuff.
• Don’t read from single book. Try to collect
notes from market, internet and coaching
• If you have more study stuff then easily read
Discipline is key of success
• The key to success is desire discipline and
• If you don’t regular in your study then never
achieve your goal.
• Check daily that you follow your study time
table or not.
• Buy some unsolved question booklet
• Start solving question on daily basis.
• Try to understand that your each second
important so don’t waste time
• Solve question in rough paper and match
answer if facing problem then consult your
• If you start study on daily basis so don’t worry
you surely get success
• Avoid stress at exam time.