ANKITA M NIKOSE
Plot No.47 Bezonbagh, Nagpur
To work for an organization which provides me the opportunity to improve my skills and knowledge
to growth along with the organization objective.
• Masters of Science (MSc) from, G.H.Raisoni (GHRIIT) Nagpur University.
Specialization: Computer Science.
• Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) from Nagpur University (RTMNU) with IInd
• HSSC from S.C.S Jr. College,Nagpur MSBTE, with IInd Division.
• SSC from Guru Nanak High School,Nagpur MSBTE, with IInd Division.
• Certified for C#.Net from ISS Learning lab Nagpur.
• Having Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
• C & C++ Language
• Core Java
• M.Sc Topic : “ Study of Crime Management System"
• Role : Developer
Page 1 of 2
• Project Description : The software to be produced is on “Crime File Management
System”. The main authority is given to the Admin. He provides unique username and
password for each employee through which the user can login and perform the activities
given by the Admin.
• Modules of the software :
• Login: User enters User Name and password to login this software application. There are two
types of users using this software i.e., admin and user.
• Master: This module has software configuration only admin can access this module. Here
admin adds new employee details, designation, admin details, etc. In this admin assigns tasks
• Payroll: This module is for police department employees to track salary details, attendance
details, employees work status, etc.
• Crime: This module stores all crime details of police station. First user adds complaint details
in the system, then Station employee checks complaint is related to crime or law and order. If
it is crime it goes to crime record. After FIR charge sheet will submitted to the court. This
module stores Complaint Record, Criminal Record, Post Mortem records, FIR, Charge sheet,
prisoner records and most wanted criminals record.
• Law and Order: This module includes station activities such as assigning duties, time
schedules, checking, Complaint registrations, and issuing endorsements.
• Language : Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
• Database : Microsoft SQL server 2008
• Having a positive attitude to achieve goal.
• Willingness to learn new things.
• Problem solving ability.
• Father Name : Mr.Madhukar Nikose
• DOB : Jan 17 1992
• Languages known : English, Hindi, Marathi
• Gender : Female
• Marital Status : Unmarried
• Nationality : Indian
Page 2 of 2
• Drawing & sketching.
• Listening to music.
I, Ankita M Nikose, hereby affirm that all the details furnished above are true and correct to the best of
my knowledge and belief.
Page 3 of 2