Email marketing is a marketing method directly to a group of people using email. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Email marketing can be done to either sold lists or a current customer database or to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business, acquiring new customers or convincing current customers to purchase something immediately, and adding advertisements to email messages sent by other companies to their customers.
Make an ATTRACTIVE Content
• Always try for something new.
• Repeating the same pattern again and again will not
attract the reader always.
• Make sure to have the email in some different format
compare to previous one .
• Write short, point to point & strong sentences in order to
explain the content of email. Avoid all unnecessary
Use APPROPRIATE Words
• Always use such a words in the mail that have high impact
on reader. Sensory and emotional words attract attention,
and make your subject lines stand out in crowded inboxes.
Generate Curiosity AMONG READERS
• Occasionally use bizarre words to increase the curiosity
among the reader about your email . Your readers will be
keen to find out more.
• A responsive email template looks great across multiple
email clients and platforms.
• Make your customers feel good by writing their name in
mail to get their attention.
• Use small paragraph and divide email into small segments
instead of using long paragraphs.
• Keep the focus on your recipients, rather than
providing too much information about yourself.
Promote THE Benefits
• Promote benefits that the clients get from your product
instead of showing features of product.
Attractive Subject Lines
• Email subject lines need to be specific and must attract the
attention of the reader, just like headlines do.
Use Targeted Database
• Instead of sending a single newsletter to all your
subscribers. Divide into parts and send more relevant
and personalized messages.
Make Unsubscribe Process Easy
• Long unsubscribe process irritates subscribers. And if they
are not able to unsubscribe, there is a chance that they will
mark your message as spam.
FOCUS ON ONE Goal
• Don’t include everything in a single mail. Cluttering
multiple promotions in single mail will make client lose
interest in offers.
PROVIDE Something in Return
• Provide coupons, vouchers or any latest deal coupons
to the users when they make subscription.
Provide Correct Information
• Be accessible. Give complete contact details, that also