3 digital marketing strategies you should not ignore.
3 Digital Marketing
Should Not Ignore
In the digital marketing world it could be
buying Google Adwords and commencing a
digital marketing campaign that uses key words
and phrases that people would use to find your
product or service when searching online.
It could also be Facebook ads targeting your
city and target demographic.
At the end of the day it can cost a lot of money
to mount a major marketing campaign.
You have to get smart and savvy and find cheap
or zero cost alternatives.
So How Do You Get Free Traffic
So you have to be clever and work out ways to get free traffic that you can
convert to leads and sales.
The three digital marketing strategies that can pay off and drive free
III. “Unique” content that is the foundation element that facilitates and
accelerates the sharing and lifts your search results.
1 Search is Changing
There are two ways people find your blog or website when searching online:
By clicking on the paid Google Adwords that are placed on the side or the
top of the search results page.
By clicking on “Organic Search Results”. These are earned through optimizing
your website and blog for search engines.
• The search game is changing with Google now putting major emphasis on
content and social signals such as Retweets, likes, shares and the Google
Plus one platform’s +1′s.
• It is no longer about gaming the system but adding real value to the web
through regular publishing of content that people love to share, link to and
2 Content is the New SEO
• Google’s updates have made content marketing the hottest trend.
• Create, publish and promote great content and Google will start to love
you. The content can be :
• Google does not like duplicate content, It needs to be unique.
• Content with a good headline or a captivating image will be shared much
more on Twitter or Facebook than a bland bit of poorly written text.
Any type of multi-media content.
3 Social is the Turbo Changer for Content
Social networks (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
• Google has created Google+ to measure these social signals of sharing and is
embedding and weaving social into search results.
• Content that is shared on social channels is your new SEO.
provide the platforms
to turbo charge your
content. Social media (YouTube, Slideshare and Pinterest).
The days of single channel marketing are over.
Combining and integrating social, search and content into your digital marketing
strategy are now vital to move from visible to visible on a crowded and
SOCIAL SEARCH CONTENT VISIBILITY
#576, 30th Main Road,
Banashankari 3rd Stage,
Gangasagar, Plot no.E-47,
Near MSEB, Sector-12,