EXECUTIVE SUMMARYEXAMPLE : TREDNYOL.COMGlobalization is effect all over the world.Therefore; people want to wear good brandclothes. Brands determine social status and allindividuals want to wear favorable and trendbrands. It also effect Turkey so branding hasincreased in Turkey. Trendyol.com is a privateshopping web site which sells fashion textileproducts up to 90% discount customer.
EXECUTIVE SUMMARYEXAMPLE : TREDNYOL.COMThe main goal of Social Business is providepoor people; defective, cheap, clearance,highquality and good brands. On the other hand,we want to provide work opportunity disablepeople and they can earn money and they aregoing to feel free in the society. Our district isSultanbeyli where close trendyol operationcenter and so many poor people live there.
EXECUTIVE SUMMARYEXAMPLE : TREDNYOL.COMOur shop is going to be in Turgut Reis.Because Trendyol has shop for rent and theywant to give donation us. Trendyol com themost sought-after brands and designers, inMarch 2010, set out the aim of makingaccessible to everyone. A pioneer in fashionsince its inception, with the mission tosupport designers in this direction a lot ofTurkish designer was the first site tooffer their products for sale on the Internet.
EXECUTIVE SUMMARYEXAMPLE : TREDNYOL.COMAs of the end of 2011 more than 4 millionmembers and more than 1000 young team of600 people, serving a range trendyol.combrand, founded by a giant Operations Centercarries out the shipment of the package everyday, tens of thousands.
1. BUSINESS DESCRIPTIONSocial Business ConceptTrend and Trenyol can start social business byestablishing a company sell cheap, defective andclearance sale poor people and this shop disable peopleare going to work there. Leftover pieces of old collectionsfrom Trendyol’s can also be sold in the stores andTrendyol could get a from cost of goods sold. Trendyolwill donate one shop in Sultanbeyli which we can sell andearn money for it. Finally Trendyol provide the logisticsand supply chain. Supplier will provide some of thegoods.
Management TeamAnıl Sural and Dorukan Tipici, the founder of Trendyolwho is Demet Mutlu, will be on the executive board.Marketing manager will be Assit. Prof. Meltem KıygıÇallı and Finance Manager will be Prof. Suat Teker couldbe other board members. Emre Aykanat generalmanager with e- Business and retail background shouldbe employed to run the social business in a sustainableway.
Products/Services DescriptionOur products are textile, accessories, bags, cosmetic,electronic, office supplies and shoes. And these aredefective, end of series and clearance. All will be cheapand we will buy from trendyol charge. Most of themfamous brand and environment friendly. Price will beunder market prices.
Social PurposeTrend has a two role for this our Social Business.First one is Trend supply good quality textile,accessories, bags, cosmetic, electronic, office suppliesand shoes for poor people. These goods will be supercheap when you compare original price. It is not for onlyclothes our customer can find electronic, accessories etcbecause it is not main point clothes. They should feelgood when they buy their demand for life and for feelsame with other people.
Social PurposeSecond main socail purpose is we want participate laborforce people with disabilities. Disable people shouldwork if they want because we live equal world. They hadsame penalties when they were born or during he yearwith accident but training of people with disabilities ina job they can do the basis of capacity, making themefficient provision of economic and social well-being, itis essential to ensure people with disabilities employedin order to obtain benefit from vocational rehabilitationservices.
Social impact can be measured in various ways, such as:- Number of members of vulnerable groups employed by the Social Business- Percentage of the handicapped employed by the Social Business- Average increase in household income in employees- Number of beneficiaries having received cheap, good quality textile, accessories, bags, cosmetic, electronic, office supplies and shoes.
2. MARKET ANALYSISTrend Social Business Line will proivde defective, cheap,clearance,high quality and good brands.The collection will be positioned in a medium pricerange and our main work with men clothes, womenclothes, baby and child clothes. In addition itaccessories, shoes and handbags, householdappliances and cosmetic.
2. MARKET ANALYSISOur product range is so large we do it because firstreason if poor people live in this society, they would liketo use bags, accessories etc. they can feel equal withother people. Second reason about quantity Trendsproduct which we want to sell in Sultanbeyli these areclearance, defective so we didnt want to focus only one.Our reason a few product can be defective and if wechoose large concept we can enlarge our product.
Industry and OutlookOur concept is so different so their is no real competitivefor us. We can tell some of the e-business which are webSite and they sell from there. But they sell high profitrate and they cannot sell our price because our goods areclerance, defective and out of stock. GenereallyWholesaler does our business but they sell like YKM andBoyner. Our advantage is we do not pay any rent for ourShop and our customer who is poor and they live ourdistrict where is Sultanbeyli.
Industry and OutlookWe can give example some boutique and grocery shopwhere people buy men clothes, women clothes, babyand child clothes. In addition it accessories, shoesand handbags, household appliances and cosmetic.Second hand shop can be our competitor. But there is afew shop in Sultanbeyli like it. And people want to buyfirst use. Our product will be first use but second handprice. And quality and high standart produt we want tosell our dear customer.
3. ORGANIZATIONTrend will be locate in Sultanbeyli, İstanbul. Our shopwill be given by Trendyol and they want to donated it forus. Management will be Anil Sural and Dorukan Tipici.Okan University Academic Staff would like to supportus. Marketing Asist. Prof. Meltem Kıygı Çallı andFinance Prof. Suat Teker will be help for our project.Disable people are going to work our shop.Trednyol.com will help transportation and logisticsissue. Trendyol located in Tuzl and Trend SocialBusiness locate Sultanbeyli. It is close Trendyol’swarehouse.
3. ORGANIZATIONSome of the time wholesaler will help for transfor ourshop. Trendyol’s joint ventures company would like tosupport us.
Human ResourcesOur manager team will be our founder who is Anıl SuralAnd Dorukan Tipici. Marketing and Finance departmentwill be help by our academic Asist. Prof Meltem KıygıÇallı and Prof. Suat Teker. Our shop will be open onMonday till Friday 10.00-20.00. Saturday will be 10.00-22.00 and Sunday will be on 12.00-18.00. We want tostart with 3 people. And it will increase during themoths. Because Trend want 2 days off for our worker.
SuppliersTrendyol is the main suppliers for what we sell in TrendShop. And they will support for the shop.In the second phase, broaden range of suppliers to othergarment producers in the wider area. Our location isvery good that we can meet and others can support usbeause it is close the organized industrial zone. Trendyolis an experimental retailer we are lucky that we workwith this brand.
4. MARKETING AND STRATEGYTrend Company(TC) establihed in 2012 and ChiefExecutive Officer is Anıl Sural. General Manager isDorukan Tipici. We are going to open shop inSultanbeyli and we want sell quality brand to customer.We don’t manufacturer it because if we do it could beMore expensive Trend will buy defective andclearance products from Trendyol for non profit. Wecannot determine price because it would be so manykind. But we can give an example for price policy. USPOLO shoes are 100 Turkish Lira in Boyner.Trednyol.com sell it 40 TL. And if it defective or it is
4. MARKETING AND STRATEGYclearance we can buy it like 15 TL and we can sell it ourTrend Store 20 TL. It is good price when you comparenon quality China like Carrefour they sell there 25 TL soOur good good quality brand and it is cheap.Marketing and Finance will be our Prof. Distribution willbe done through Trendyol as well as shop-in-shopconcepts with selected retail partners
Distribution ChannelsPossible distribution channels targeting especially poorcitizens could be:Disable association, Employment agencies and socialauthoritiesSultanbeyli Trend ShopSmall distribution networks- these could be establishedin a second phase and supply remote areas, therebycreating additional employment opportunities for poordisable people.
Promotion StrategyWe want do word-of-mouth advertising. It is the mosteffective an efficient. Some of people will buy somethingAnd they will say other people. It is like chain.Sultanbeyli Municipality and mukhtars will annoucepoor people. We can do show card and put up the closedistrict. Social Media is other source that we can useand people can learn us free. We can do web site andTrendyol can helpus about that. Because trendyolcompany is e-commercial and they know it how to dovery well.
Strategic Alliances Trend will enter into various strategic alliances, amongst others with: - Sultanbeyli Municipality: The Municipality will help foradvertisement and transportation for handicap. - Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Disability Directorate Sultanbeyli Branch: They will help for find employer and support find customer too. - Okan University: The University will help for micro Credit and academic support for management issue.