Are your prepared for an MU audit?
Tips To Become Audit Ready!
1. Save the electronic documentation that
supports your attestation.
2. Ensure that payment calculations are
3. Additional documentation includes a clear
review of medical records.
4. Providers should have pertinent document in
hand after they receive the initial request letter
from the contractor.
5. Detailed, precise and evidence based
documentation is required.
6. Primary documentation includes the
time period of the report and the
denominators and numerators of CQMs.
7. It is mandatory for every physician to
make sure their patient records are
6. Physicians should stay in the loop,
verify documentation, analyze medical
care records and medication lists.
9. Monitor upgrades and verify that
your system meets evolving guidelines
8. Is your EHR certified? Receive
documentation from the vendor stating
that they are CHERT certified.
11. Check if your practice is compliant
with the existing security regulations.
10. Conduct a thorough security risk
assessment of your medical practice.
To know more about our Meaningful Use
Audits , Kindly visit our page at
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org