• He was born in 570 in a leading family of
• He is known as the "Holy Prophet"
to Muslims, almost all of whom consider
him to be the last prophet sent by God to
• When he was forty, and retired to the
desert, He received the first visit of the
angel Gabriel, who brought him a
message ordering him to memorize and
recite the verses sent by God.
• Up to the date ,the muslims profess love
and veneration by Muhammad.
Muslims perform five prayers a day each prayer don´t take
more than five minutes
The original meaning is “purification” and in this pilla
ryou give money to the poor people.
Every year in the nine month of Islamic year , all Muslims fast from
dawn until sundown, abstaining from food, drink, and sexual
The islamic people must going to the Mecca
once in his life.
By the 8th century CE, Muslim lands
stretched from the Atlantic Ocean to the
borders of China, and from the
Mediterranean to the Indian Ocean.The
earliest geographic works by Muslims
are from the 9th and 10th centuries, and
the work continued on into Ottoman
times in the 16th century and beyond.
Some of the greatest traveler-
geographers were Ibn Hawqal, who
traveled for over 30 years and wrote
about the places and people he saw, and
the famous al-Mas’udi. He traveled,
quoted geographic works that have
disappeared, and wrote his own
encyclopedia of geography and history
called Meadows of Gold and Mines of
Precious Stones in 956 CE
As of 2015, over 1.7 billion or
about 23.4% of the world
population are Muslims
Islam is continuing its
expansion in Africa, In a
constant progression towards
the south of the continent
In Indonesia particularly
Islam, come from Indian and
Nowadays, 88% of the
Indonesian population is
administratively registered as
The population Sunnie and Chie.
The division between sunnies and
chies the oldest in the history of
Both share the Holy Book
The Islam, the religion of the
Muslims founded by Muhammad
in the seventh century, has two
main branches, Sunni or
Orthodox -sunna, tradition-,
Followers of the first caliphs
Successors of Muhammad, and
Shiites, supporters of the son of
The war in Syria and
is on his way to the
five-year and has so
far claimed more
than 300,000 lives.
The conflict between
Sunnis and Shiites
began after the death
of the Prophet
Muhammad in 632.
Dividido entre chiitas y sunitas, Irak
sufre riesgo de guerra civil
La intensificación de la revuelta en una
provincia sunita de Irak -después que el
Gobierno liderado por chiitas levantara un
campamento de protesta- pone al país en un
cruce de caminos entre la reconciliación y la
guerra civil, según analistas.
For many people, these
are the first words that
come to mind when
thinking about women in
The women rights
decreased from the 7th
century to the actuality.
Opressed , inequal and
• Is the central religious text of
• The Koran was revealed by
Allah to Muhammad through
the Archangel Gabriel
• The Koran is used along with
the hadith to interpret sharia
law. During prayers, the Koran
is recited only in Arabic.
The best known work of fiction from the Islamic
world is One Thousand and One NightsA famous
example of Arabic poetry and Persian poetry on
romance (love) is Layla and Majnun, dating back to
the Umayyad era in the 7th century. It is a tragic
story of undying love much like the later Romeo and
Juliet Amir Arsalan was also a popular mythical
Persian story, which has influenced some modern
works of fantasy fiction, such as The Heroic Legend
of Arslan. Theologus Autodidactus, written by the
Arabian polymath Ibn al-Nafis , is the first example
of a science fiction novel.
The story of Princess Parizade and the
One Thousand and One Nigths is a name
invented by early Western translators,
which is a compilation of folk tales
from Sanskrit, Persian, and later
Arabian fables. The original concept is
derived from a pre-Islamic Persian
prototype Hezār Afsān (Thousand
Fables) that relied on particular Indian
elements. It reached its final form by
• In the Islamic religion there are
important fetivities here there are
some of them.
• Al -Hijra : Islamic New Year:
• Ramadan: Month of Fasting:
• 'Id Al-Fitr: Festival of Breaking the
• Ashura: Remembering Shiite
• Thawb is a white vestiment with
• It´s used in the Arabian
Peninsula, Egypt, Jordan and
• Chilaba is a red vestiment with
long sleeves and hood.
• It´s used in Morroco and in Africa.
• Taqiyah is a type of hut
used in the mosque in each
country it has a different
• Fez is a red hat of
cilindric form. It was used in
• Now it´s used in
Pakistan, India, Tunisia,
Egypt, Morocco and various
It refers to a square or rectangular piece of
fabric which is folded, placed over the head, and
fastened under the chin as a head scarf.
A general term for a woman's head and/or
face veil. This word is sometimes used to
describe a particular style of scarf that drapes
over the entire top half of a woman's body, to
• This type of veil and body covering
conceals all of a woman's body
including the eyes, which are covered
with a mesh screen.
• An enveloping cloak worn by
women, from the top of the head to the
Not all Muslim
hijab. And it is
in all the Muslim
For some Muslim women, hijab is not
oppresion, but a cultural choice.
In the 7 January of
2015,in France, there
was a terrorist attack
against Charlie Hebdo
because this magazine
offended and offend to
the muslims with his
• Information – Who is the prophet Muhammad ?
• Picture of Muhammad- Wikipedia.
• MUHAMMAD NO FACE:
• Information – Muhammad no face
• Pictures of muhammad no face -Muhammad no face
• Picture of people manifesting- Muhammad´s face scandal
• CHARLIE HEBDO:
• Information - TVE
• Pictures of Charlie Hebdo - Charlie Hebdo
THE FIVE PILLARS OF ISLAM:
Information – What are the five pillars?
Pictures -Declaration of faith, prayer, giving zakat,
ramadan, visit the Mecca
GEOGRAPHY OF MUSLIMS RELIGION IN 8TH
AND 21TH CENTURY:
Information -Muslims expansión in the 21th
century and cities of light 8th century.
Pictures – Wikipedia and geography muslims.
• SUNNA AND CHIA:
• Information-What are differences between
• sunnies and chias?
• Pictures – sunna and chia population
• THE WAR BETWEEN SUNNIES AND CHIES
• Information -oriente medio:sunies contra chiies
• Pictures -oriente medio: sunies contra chiies
• NEWS:- El país
• WOMEN IN ISLAM:
• Information -whyislam
• Pictures -Women in islam
• Information -wikipedia
• Pictures -Koran
• FESTIVITIES IN THE ISLAM RELIGION:
• Information -Islam holidays and festivities
• Pictures – festivities in the islam religion
• TYPICAL VESTIMENTS OF MEN :
• Information – islam clothing glossary
• Pictures – islam clothing glossary
• TYPICAL VESTIMENTS OF WOMEN
• Information -islam clothing glossary
• Pictures – typical vestiment of women
• 1.- When Muhammad was born ?
• 2.-Why the muslims don´t show Muhammad´s face?
• 3.- Tell us the names of 3 pillars
• 4.-Say three adjectives of the women
• 5.- What is the Koran?
• 6.- Say one festivity
• 7.-What is this?
• 1.- Muhammad was born in 570 AD.
• 2.-Because they don´t like the worship of images as jews
• 3.-Declaration of faith,Prayer,Giving Zakat,Ramadan and Visit the Mecca.
• 4.-Opressed,inequal and inferior
• 5.-Is the central religious text of Islam
• 6.-Al -Hijra,Ramadan,Ashura and 'Id Al-Fitr
• 7.- This is a Burqa
Muhammad without face
praying to the Mecca
In the Islam religion is
prohibited the face of
they hate the worship
of images as jews.
An example of the people
manifesting to the