Map of Components
1.0 to 1.4+
Classes of meters
• counters - simply count events. Single long value.
• meters - additionally compute rates of events.
Provide a count and mean, 1-, 5-, and 15-minute
• histograms - calculate approximate distribution of
events according to their values. Provide the
following approximate statistics, with a similar
exponential decay as above: mean (arithmetic
average), median, maximum, minimum, standard
deviation, and 75th, 95th, 98th, 99th and 999th
• timers - measure the number and duration of events.
Count and histogram of timings.
• gauges - offer instantaneous reading of a current
.metrics["solr.jvm"] | to_entries | . | select(.key | startswith("gc.")) | select(.key | endswith(".time")) as $object |
$object.key | split(".") as $item |
($object.value.value / 1000) as $value |
name : "solr_metrics_jvm_gc_seconds_total",
type : "COUNTER",
help : "Help",
label_names : ["item"],
label_values : [$item],
value : $value