Successfully reported this slideshow.
Ángel Ayuso- Morales Moya
5º de primaria
Colegio maestro juan de Ávila
• The biosphere is the largest ecosystem because it is
made up of plaet Earth and all the living things.
• living in an ecosystems can be…….
Living things that produce their own food from
sunlight water and minerals salts from the soil (plants and
• Linving things that eat other living thing ( animals).
• PRIMARY COSUMERS:are animals that eat plants (
herbivores as rebbits, and insect as grasshoppers)
• SECUNDARY CONSUMERS: are animals that eat
herbivores animals (owls, foxes)
• TERTIARY CONSUMERS: are animals that eat secondary
animals that hunt
other animals (lions)
animals that eat the dead
bodies of other animals
Feed of living things
without killing them
• Living things that decompose the remains of other plants
and animals so the minerals of these living things return
to the soil (fungi and bacteria)
FOOD WEBS are a
conbination of various food
FOOD CHAINS show how
the species in an
ecosystem are connected
to one another by their
• Loss of biodiversity EXTINCTION occurs when every single
member of a sepcies dies and none are left
flyying reptiles and
the golden toad in
• Humans are rensposible for
most of the recent loss of
biodiversity in the world.
• Climate change.
• Hunt and capturing animals.
• Over- exploting resources.
• Releasing pets into the wild.
• Alteration of habitatns
those which are
in danger of
National paks and
bioshpere reserves are
created to prodec
wildlife and its