• Enter the classroom in an orderly way, and go
straight to your seat. Put bags under the tables and
coats on your chairs.
• When logged in, stay in your seats.
• Do not unplug computer leads or cables.
• No speaking when the teacher is speaking. Listen
carefully in silence.
• Stay focused on the work that has been set.
• At the end of the lesson make sure the room is tidy.
• Log out of the computers before you leave the room.
• Leave the room in a sensible and calm way.
• NO liquids or food in the classroom.
– For the teacher
– For each other
– For the school
– With the teacher
– With each other
1. In pairs, spend 5 minutes discussing how you use technology
in your everyday lives. Note down your ideas on paper and
decide on your favourite piece of technology.
Remember, technology comes in various forms – try to
think of all the different forms of technology you use.
2. Class feedback: What ideas did you come up with? Make a
note of any ideas you hear that you didn’t think of.
3. Now, login to the computers and create a Powerpoint
presentation, showing all the technologies you use in your
life and explaining how they benefit you.
4. Submit the Powerpoint file on Studywiz by the end of the
lesson. I will mark these and the best two presentations will
win a small prize.