How Exhibitors can make the most of their Poken Tag
Askew Vision would like to
welcome you to the world
of Poken for Events and
This document has been independantly created by Askew Vision for Askew Vision clients with every effort to
keep information accurate at the time of release. Should any further information on the attached product be
required, please contact Askew Vision direct.
Displaying your Tag properly will
make all the difference in how many
delegates touch it, then resulting in
how many contact you obtain.
• You can place a tag anywhere in your booth so participants can collect informa-
• The Poken tag should be placed anywhere from above waist to eye height so
you avoid making the visitor bend down to collect your info.
• Tags cannot be placed directly on anything metal or electrical like a TV screen.
• Booth staff should be trained to encourage delegates to use touch the Tag
• A Poken representative will visit your tag throughout the event to “off load” the
people you have collected. These will be automatically sent to the Tag owners
If at any time you need further
explaination or additional help with
your poken, please don’t hesitate to
ask for support.
• By touching specific tags the delegate collect the exact information they are
looking for. All information about what the delegate wants or who they met is
captured, but only after they’ve “sync’d” their poken
• Visitors receive an event branded email showing what they collected
• All information is hosted on Poken servers and is updateable at any time
• You can retreive full analytics on each Poken Tag at any time throughout and
after the event, but the best information is only provided with as many delegates
“sync’ing” their poken devices.
We Actively Encourage
• Now that you can provide all your documentation, photos, links, videos and
contact information through the Poken Tag and the Event Hub, you can
dramatically save on printing and logistics.
• Tag content can have any digital file up to 30MB each. You can
have up to 5 files on one touchpoint. You can also add social
networks like Twitter and Facebook to each touchpoint.
• Only one Tag has been provided per Exhibitor, although
additional Tags are available for purchase. Additional tags can be
setup per service, product or project, thereby allowing you to
monitor which item the delegates are interested in.
Please contact your event organiser to
arrange additional tags
Remember, encouraging people to sync their poken
and use their devices makes for a successful and