Cronograma 2010 ingles 4

465 views

Published on

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
465
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
19
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
4
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Cronograma 2010 ingles 4

  1. 1. WEEK/DATECONTENTEVALUATION%I50%0/ 19-04-10 to 23-04-10Presentation ( Activities Plan; Evaluation Plan)----------------1/ 26-04-10 to 30-04-10Unit 1 IMAGES:Review of basic verbs structuresAuxiliary VerbsSo and NeitherTag Question and short answersIndirect questionsCombinations.Grammar Builder----2/ 03-05-10 to 07-05-10Unit 2 FAMILY:Verb Patterns, verb + infinitiveMake and LetVerb + -ing form, verb + preposition structures, Adjective structures, adjective + dependent preposition, Phrasal verbs.Other Activities5%3/ 10-05-10 to 14-05-10Unit 3 MONEY:ArticlesUnreal conditionalsVerb + noun combinationsMetaphorsLinking words.Video Activity5%4/ 17-05-10 to 21-05-10Unit 4 BODY:Functional language for sympathy, advice and recommendationsThe grammar of phrasal verbsExpressions to give adviceIdioms with parts of the body.Written Quiz10%5/ 24-05-10 to 28-05-10Unit 5 RITUAL:Verb patterns: verbs + infinitive and -ing form after remember, forget, stop, try, like, love, hate…Past and present habit – will and would, used to Present continuous for annoying habits.Rebus5%6/ 31- 05- 10to 04-06-10Unit 6 DIGITAL:Verbs: stative and dynamic meaningsPresent perfect and present perfect continuousLinking expressions: adding information, connecting contrasting ideas, showing cause and effect.Interview10%7/ 07-06-10 to 11-06-10REWIEVPartial Written Test15%II50%8/ 14-06-10 to 18-06-10Unit 8 ESCAPE:Reporting verbs with or without objectsSpoken narrative linking expressionsAdjective building.Grammar BuilderOther Activities5%5%9/ 21-06-10 to 25-06-19Unit 9 ATTRACTION:Passive report structures: it is thought/ believed that Have/ Get something doneUnreal conditionals alternatives to ifSuffixationCompound adjectivesOral Presentation5%10/ 28-06-10 to 02-07-10Unit 10 GENIUS:Modals of deductionNarrative TensesWord families: different parts of speechWrittenQuiz10%11/ 05-07-10 to 09-07-10Unit 11 SELL:Relative Clauses: nonrestrictive ad restrictiveEmphasis (cleft sentence)Special activity10%12/ 12-07-10 to 16-07-10Unit 12 STUDENT:Future formsPresent tense after when, if….13/ 19-07-10 to 23-07-10Unit 13 HOME:Quantity determiners and quantifiersThe passive review of basic passive structuresPartial Written test15%14/ 26-07-10 to 30-07-10MAKE UP TEST--------------WEEK/DATECONTENTEVALUATION%<br />

×