Be the first to like this
The principal distinguishing features of our device "module optimizer - ECOD» and other voltage regulator in the power supply.
1. The efficiency of our devices is 0.997 (all known stabilizers for industrial use, efficiency does not exceed 0.96)
2. The transmission ratio of the electric power network by the electromagnetic load our device is 1:15 While all known stabilizers for industrial use power transmission ratio is 1: 2 (this means that the capacity of the autotransformer all other known stabilizers for industrial use shall be not less than half the power of the load, which means that these devices are more dimensions, the greater the weight, cost a lot more. These devices consume up to 5% of the electricity for their own needs - in connection with which the devices does not make sense to use optimizers as power consumption.
3. The power load can vary from 0 to 100%, which does not affect the quality of regulation.
4. The regulatory process takes place without breaking the circuit and distortion sine wave voltage.
5. Performance when switching does not exceed 20 ms.
6. High efficiency and low cost devices allows their use in electric networks with a voltage of more than 220V to optimize energy consumption, with payback periods of less than 1.5 years, which can not provide any of the known devices.