One fine body…
- Basel Area, Switzerland, Switzerland
- Work tool crafter at feenk.com, engineer @ researcher
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://andreichis.com
- About I am a software engineer and a software researcher. I build moldable tools and techniques for improving the way we build, comprehend and evolve software. I currently act as tool crafter at feenk.com. I am a co-author of the Glamorous Toolkit (gtoolkit.org) and a core contributor to both the Moose analysis platform (moosetechnology.org) and the Pharo programming language (pharo.org). I hold a PhD from the University of Bern. In my PhD work I maintained that integrated development environments (IDEs) have to be moldable, that is, they have to be aware of the application under development and enable rapid customizations to new applications and tasks. To make this vision possible I proposed ...