This time we as an LC are trying to lay
special focus on delivery and enhancing
EP experience, a policy of growth through
increase in conversion rate has been
adopted, after seeing a summer of an
extremely weak conversion rate.
TL IR +EP
• A special team solely responsible for EP
• Team of 6 people, headed by 2 Team
Leaders and Senior Project Coordinators.
• Team mutually exclusive to
• The OS allows us to raise and match parallel with distinct teams
responsible for both.
• This can satisfy EP’s and assure them a project very soon, thereby
them not making other plans.
• Concept of projections being driven down.
• 4 Matches
• 6 more Interviews Done awaiting AN
• 8 more Interviews Scheduled in the coming weak
Integration through LC events
• All interns made to come for the following LC events to
get engaged through AIESEC-
• Youth to Business Forum (6 interns)
• Global Humanism Summit Pre-event (8 interns)
• Global Humanism Summit Main Event (20 inters)
• Only 8 countries being promoted. While raising instead
of saying 110 countries only 8 countries being pitched.
• Proper serious interviews conducted.
• Standard template for Interviews and selection criteria
Right Expectation Setting
• While the interview everything is said in
black and white.
• Only countries that can be matched being
• Being pitched as a cultural exchange and
NOT an Internship
Assigning Grievance Managers to EP’s
• Every EP is been given a sheet of contacts
in various teams to streamline processes.
• They each have been assigned a grievence
manager from the engagement who is
solely responsible for any problem
Initiatives to teach AIESEC to
• Teaching basics of AIESEC such as
AIESEC Way are being taken forward as
they are imperative according to XPP.
• Personal Meetings/calls of engagement
team with raised EP’s and started teaching
them AIESEC something similar to what is
being done for new recruits.
Mailers and Newsletters
•Sending EP’s engagement Newsletters and
Mailers, including messages from
IXP, potential projects etc.