Leonardo di Caprio
resources oil coal fossil fuel solar power
weather storm flooding sunlight gas
environment global warming pollution
consumption clean renewable energy sea level
Now watch this video
The Tale of Lucy Lake
1.Look at these words. Can you guess why there are three colours?
Write them in your notebook in three columns
mountain large cold talk healthy
climb forest feel water food
help hungry wind clean lake
acid sick change come rain live
tired coal smile hiker carry
1. If we're speaking about the environment ¿which of
these words will we use? Write them in you notebook.
2. Read the story and write the verbs in activity 1
which appear in the story with s or without s and
think about the reason.
WITH S WITHOUT S
Go to your book, page 22 – workbook, page 18
4.Do the Word Search
5. Watch this video
Go to your book, page 88 workbook page 77
Do these exercises by Isabel Pérez
6. Complete the table with animals from the story
and add some more. Open all the links.
Mammals Fish Birds Reptiles Amphibian Insects
7. Watch the video , listen, repeat and learn as much
vocabulary as you can. Then you can play the games.
8. Watch this slide share
9. Now write sentences about these animals:
Mammal reptile fish bird amphibious
What am I?
I lay/ I give birth
I am/ ... blooded
10. Now answer these questions about Lucy Lake's story
1. What does Tommy Trout eat?
2. What does Frannie Frog like most?
3. What is happening in the lake now?
4. Who help the plants and animals?
5. One of the hickers knows the problem. What is it?
6. What cause the problem?
7. What does Wendy Windy do?
8. What ideas do they have for saving the lake?
9. Why is Raphael rain happy again?
10. Why are Frannie and Tommy happy,too.
11. Do this activity
12. Animals habitats
“Animals live everywhere on
earth. An animal's living place
is called its habitat. Most
animals are only adapted to live
in one or to habitats”
Click on the picture and do
13. Click and find out if the following sentences are true
1. Little dogs are called puppies
2. An orangutan is a sabanah animal
3. Parrots can live up to 60 years
4. Female elephants are pregnat for 10 months
5. Ducks eat little fish
6. Pigs give birth to 810 babies
7. The Artic Fox eats eggs
8. Female Artic Terns lay brown eggs
9. Polar bears don't drink water
10. Kangaroos are hervibores
11. If a flamingo eats shrimps, its feathers are red
12. Chinese alligators are bigger than american ones
14. Play this game
Who wants to be an animals classification millionaire?
16. Click and do the activities
Choose the correct word
Roots leaves petals chlorophyl
stems ovule sunlight insects
1. ........................ take food and nutrients from the soil.
2. ........................ carries nutrients to the different parts of the plant.
3. ........................ help to pollinate the plants.
4. ........................ is the green substance in plants.
5. ....................... make food using light from the sun.
6. ....................... attract insects.
7. ....................... contain the eggs cells.
8. Plants need water, soil and .........................
Video: My daily life with my pet