• Party model
• Chart of accounts is ready for 5 countries
• Fixed Payment tool Payment Reconciliation based on Party
• Pending Tasks:
• For all other countries
• Chart view
• Few more test cases
• Blocked negative stock
• For previous negative stock, book “CoGS” based on last available valuation rate
or default buying price list
• Fixed reposting logic for future vouchers while making back-dated entry
• Fetch items in PO from Material Requests based on Supplier
• Landed Cost Voucher: Purchase Receipt Item amount in company currency
• Fetch advance entries in Sales/Purchase Invoices, considering advances linked
with Sales/Purchase Order
• Project gantt view fixes for translations
• Stock balance via Stock Reconciliation should remain fixed always, even after
• Payment Reconciliation for partial payment
• Taxes and charges in order currency
• Copy chart of accounts from an existing company when creating a new company
A month filled with learning ,
learning2 , teaching
learning again -
• In some manufacturing process the costs remains the same even if 10 units are
manufactured or 500 units are manufactured.
• Hence a ‘total fixed cost’.
• Total Cost = Raw Material Cost + (Operation Cost x Time x Quantity) + total fixed cost
• In stock entry doctype there was a single purpose – ‘Manufacture/Repack’ for
both Manufacture Repack processes.
• Manufacturing processes had a production order associated while repack didn’t
• These two processes were seprated.
• In Fiscal Year doctype; Company Link field has been added.
• In Journal Voucher, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Stock Entry based on
‘Posting Date’ and ‘company’ selected, Fiscal Year will be automatically set.
• User can however change the fiscal year.
• Item master has a feild ‘has_batch_no’.
• In stock entry user can make stock entries against an Item and assign it a batch.
• Now after making stock entry user was able to edit the item master and set
‘has_batch_no’ to ‘No’
• This bug was fixed. Now user cannot modify ‘has_batch_no’ in Item master if
stock entry exists against that item.
• In Batch doctype it was possible to create a batch against an item that has
‘has_batch_no’ set to ‘No’ in Item Master.
• This bug was fixed. Necessary validations were added Test Cases were
• Quality Inspection was not linked with Stock Entry.
• If stock entry is made against an item for which Quality Inspection is required,
user must be informed and directed to make quality inspection for that item.
• Worked out solution was inadequate. Still working on this Issue.
• Helped in conducting a Python seminar for students at Fr. Agnel College, Bandra.