Souvenir of the SBV IDY 2018 Celebrations organised by CYTER.
As per UGC and AYUSH guidelines Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth celebrated the IDY 2018 with a 2-weeklong series of events organised by CYTER from 11-26 June 2018.
This included as highlights events such as
· 18.6.2018 - Promoting Mental Health in Corporate Sector through Simplified Yoga Practices: Awareness program at Integra Software Services, Pondicherry.
· 19.6.2018 - Promoting Mental Health in Silver Citizens through Simplified Yoga Practices: Awareness program at Serene Pelican
· 20.6.2018 - "Yoga for all", Awareness Program on Yoga for General public at MRD, MGMCRI, SBV
· 21.6.2018 - Mass Yoga Demonstration at the Promenade of Pondicherry Beach along with other programs in association with the Tourism Dept., Govt., of Puducherry.
· 22 & 23.6.2018 - Promotion of physical, mental and emotional harmony for Caregivers (parents and teachers) and children with special needs through Yoga. Program for the Satya Special School, Pondicherry.
· 24.6.2018 - Importance of Psychological health and well-being in Transgender population in collaboration with the Sahodaran Community Oriented Health Development (SCHOD) Society at Head Office of SCHOD Society
· 25.6.2018 - Regional Level Yogasana Competition for students of Health Professions Educational institutions of the Puducherry region in association with Pondicherry Yogasana Association
· 26.6.2018 - National Seminar-cum-CME on “Swastha Manas: Mental Health and Well-being through Yoga” at SBV.