Mrs. Anabel Montes - English teacher
This word link two opposite ideas.
Although I like English , I think
pronunciation is difficult.
This word link two opposite / different ideas.
I enjoy speaking English but I make many
To explain the reason for an action.
She is studying English because she wants
to be an interpreter.
This word explains the result of an action
She practiced English yesterday so she had
good scores in the test.
To add information and contrast two positive
or negative ideas.
She can ride bikes and he can drive cars.
1.My sister is a basketballer ______ she
won 9 gold medals.
2. _________ I had money, I couldn’t buy
a.Complete these sentences using the correct
3.I can sky _____ I’m not good at skate.
4. Her mom was angry _________ she
didn´t do her homework.
5. Charles is a good student ______ his
father bought a tablet for him.
6. My sister did some exercises _________
she wants to be slim and attractive.
7. Rene knock his boss ______ he offended
8. __________ Yuri likes ice cream , she
can’t eat it.
9. In class my teacher explained the class
______ we copied the slides.
10. I won the lottery ______ I bought a
house for poor people.
A. Write 3 sentences using the LINKING
B. Read each sentence and explain them: