• Our chosen genre is a horror/thriller
• We will achieve this by creepy music, distinctive horror movie
sounds and the settings and shots used. Costume and makeup will
also play a role in this.
• Targeting our primary audience of teenagers and secondary
audience of adults buying DVD’s as gifts.
• Doing research has helped us to create a more distinctive genre by
using what we have found to be typical conventions of a horror
film, i.e. sinister/insidious.
Outline of storyline
• The story revolves around a father and the
loss of his child, Lucy when she was 9.
• Lucy is now desperately finding ways to
contact her father through supernatural
• The sightings of Lucy are what makes the
Description of characters
• Lucy is a young girl who has been missing
for years as a result of her father leaving
her home alone. She’s 9 years old but is
not your typical 9 year old girl.
• Lucy’s Dad lives on his own and has
turned to alcohol as a result of the guilt of
his daughter going missing. He blames
himself and has driven himself mad.
Desperate to find her, he tries almost
everything to contact Lucy.
As we both live in a village, it is easy to access
forests, woods etc. Our houses are both from the
Victorian times so are originally quite creepy. We
will be filming in a house located on a
farm, isolated from any sort of estate.
We will also be filming in a forest as we think this
would have a scary and dramatic effect on the
shots and would fit our genre.