This template has been created in Microsoft Office 2010. To replace the sentiment here follow these instructions:The sentiment can be customized with your own greeting. Simply highlight the “HAPPY HOLIDAYS” text and begin typing. Changing the text will not affect the animation effect and timing (Deleting the text box, will delete the animation).A pre-animated placeholder is available for you to customize this card with your company’s logo. a. First make sure the placeholder is set at the approximate proportions of your logo and that the logo is saved on your computer. B. Click on the Picture icon and browse to your saved logo.Delete “Sandy.” You may also delete theWiz logo in the lower right corner of the slide.You’re set to go.
Holiday dec. 8.1% (second year in row)
Make your own Christmas Decorations!
• Americans usually spend around $6
Billion on Christmas decorations
• Holiday decorations sales may climb
• The average person spends at LEAST
$47 on decorations, and an additional
$18 on holiday flowers and plants.
• Paper snowflakes
• Painted jars/cartons
• Paint glass bowls- fill with fun stuff!
• Snowman hot chocolate gifts!
• First, begin with a square-shaped piece of white paper.
• Fold paper in half to make a triangle.
• Fold into another triangle: Fold the original triangle in half so
the pointy corners meet.
• Fold your triangle into thirds
• Fold and make adjustments so it looks like the
Picture shown -
• Cut across the bottom of the triangle so it’s straight
• Cut curvy lines and triangles out of the big triangle
• Get creative with your shapes and lines!
• Unfold when you’re done & TADAAA!
• You can use any kind of jars or cartons for
this. Wash out a sauce jar after pasta, or a
milk carton after it’s empty..(you get it)
• The only other thing you need is paint!
• Get creative, you can make a snowman, a
reindeer, Santa, or just the memorable
colors of Christmas!
• At a craft store like Michaels or A.C.
Moore, they sell different sized glass
bowls. (Maybe used as vases?)
• Paint those festive!- then you can fill
them with candy, potpourri, or
anything you’d like!
• You can buy clear or white ornaments at
• They are usually very cheap, the clear ones
at Michaels Craft Store are 99 cents a piece!
• Paint them Christmas-y and hang them on
• You also can add glitter, or anything you’d
Hot Chocolate Snowman gifts!
• Three jars or containers (going to be
• Fill the bottom one with candy-canes or
mints, the middle one with hot chocolate
mix, and the top one with marshmallows!
• Add a hat and a face to the top one, and
some buttons to the others!