How to rip dv ds or blu rays to samsung galaxy note 10.1
how to rip DVDs or Blu-rays to Samsung galaxy note 10.1
• So you got an excellent Samsung Galaxy note 10.1, and wanna watch your favorite DVDs with it? Yes, with such a good nice touchscreen, it would be a great machine for watching movies on it.• This article I will share you how to put your own DVD movies onto your Samsung note 10.1 so that you can enjoy them on Samsung note 10.1 when-and where-ever .
• What do we need!• Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 and your favorite DVDs• Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 and your favorite DVDs Absolutely you have one, according to the specs of Samsung Galaxy note 10.1, easy to know: video formats Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 supports: mpeg-4 ， h.264 ， h.263 ， wmv, mkv, webm etc, and DVD can not play on Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 directly• Windows-based PC and a USB cable for connect Samsung Galaxy note 10.1• In order to install and run Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper, Windows-based PC is essential for us, the conversion work will be executed on your PC with Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper. DVD drive or BD drive is essential, too. Of course if you only want to rip General DVD to your Samsung Galaxy note 10.1. The BD drive is not need. Effect of the USB cable is to connect your PC to Samsung Galaxy note 10.1, transfer the output to your favorite samsung Galaxy note 10.1
• DVD ripping software• As we know, Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 can not play DVDs directly, so we need a DVD ripping software help us rip DVD to Samsung Galaxy note 10.1. A large variety of DVD ripping software exists in market. Any of them is available for DVD conversion. With applications such as Handbrake and Freemake You absolutely can do the conversion freely, but usually the free ones are difficult to use for user, lack support and weak stability. HandBrake attend technology and ignore user experience. Here I highly recommend Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper. powerful and professional Blu-ray ripping software rip blu ray DVDs to video/audio formats (AVI, FLV, MP4, WMV, 3GP, MP3 and WMA, etc) with almost the same quality, in addition, ripping standard DVDs to your SD media formats or required HD is easy to do. With full Blu-ray disc supports, it is able to Bypass different copy protections of Blu-ray discs, including AACS and BD+ up to MKB V19.
• Free download Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper here, install and run it on your computer ， and i will show you How to rip DVD movies or Blu-ray movies to Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 with Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper step by step..• Step1 load DVD file or Blu-ray file• Insert DVD (Blu-ray Disc) into your DVD drive(BD drive), load your DVD movies by chicking the button“DVD Rom”, “DVD Folder”, or “IFO/ISO” wait for seconds, it usually takes seconds to load the DVD file into Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper
• Step2 Choose best video format for Samsung galaxy note 10.1• Click the pull down menu at the end of “Format” to select an output format for Samsung Galaxy note 10.1. Here I choose “HD Video” >>“H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)”for instance. According to the specs of Samsung Galaxy note 10.1. it support some video formats like mpeg-4 ， h.264 ， h.263 ， wmv, mkv, webm etc. Here you can choose your own Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 video formats In accordance with the different needs. In addition, Click “Settings” button to adjust audio and video parameters such as video Size, Britrate, and Frame Rate etc
• Step3 Click “Convert” button to start ripping and converting DVDs/Blu-rays to Samsung Galaxy note 10.1• After all setup is done, start the conversion to Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 by clicking the “convert” button. Conversion time based on the size and format of your source files. After the conversion is finish. Transfer the conversion video to your Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 via a USB cable. Then you can enjoy you DVDs/Blu-rays on your Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 wherever you are.
• Tips for choosing DVD ripping software:• Security issue: No one want to be attacked by some unsafe virus, so in order to protect your computer, you had better choose a DVD ripping software of Good reputation.• Converting speed and output video’s quality• Nobody wants to get a fuzzy output video quality for playback on his portable device. And usually it will give us a bad watching experience. The same to the converting speed. Users do not want to waste much time for conversion. So converting speed and output video’quality should be taken into account when you choose a DVD ripping software.• The ability of converting• Some video converters can only rip DVD to few video formats and can not output your wanted videos formats. Even they don’t have the ability of ripping Blu-ray movies. So if you really want to get a satisfied video converter. You should clear whether it can import the video file you own and whether it can output your target formats