Title: Finance Manager
Name: Amro Hassan Baioumy Mahmmoud.
Company: TNS Company. Member of Fawaz Al Hokair Group
E– Mail Address: email@example.com
Looking forward to be a team player in the top Management of a leading organization.
Birth Date: 23/10/1974
Address: Dababb st –Riyadh - ksa
Marital Status: Married.
Bachelor of commerce degree in accounting from Banha University.
Certificate course in business and accounting from Banha University.
Certificate course in English level 8 from British council
International certificate CFM.
International certificate from IBM company at administrators
International certificate from CIW company at trade internet business
Excellent read and writing English
Using Microsoft Windows -98-winxp – vista -2000. Using Internet
Using Microsoft Office 97_2000_xp -2007(excel – word – PowerPoint…)
Accounts program used (delta program finance - Alfa oracle finance system – infinity
program finance – ERP program…. )
Work experience: more than 10 years Exp
1- Finance manager from 12/2008 till now at TNS Company Fawaz ALHokair group
2- Chief accountant from 2006 up 11/2008 at (Geant – ARC - TNS Company . Fawaz ALHokair group) .
3- Chief accountant from 2000 to 2006 at Al Harbi Trading & Contracting Company
• Substantial experience in a related field . Deep knowledge Facilities Banking (LG –LC–Loan ….)
• Deep knowledge of accounting standards and of financial and accounting statements
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
• Business skills, strong motivational skills and good management ability
• Good communication skills both in Arabic and English languages
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports and statements. • Strong computer
• Strong self-confidence when selling ideas and briefing agencies • Impressive record of achieving
Duties and responsibilities :
Generally responsible for different activities of finance department - Managing financial
businesses as the policy of company, Facilities Banking agreement Good relation ship
with local bank and deep knowledge with international bank , financial planning, and
financial performance.-Managing Budget businesses plane,
Responsible for the accounting, financial management, internal control systems of the Company.
- Submit timely based reports on the performance of the Shared Services functions i.e.
P&L,Cash flow , finance function performance reports, etc…
- Develop finance and accounting policy within the company in compliance
- Prepare the annual forecasted budget for next year, Manages the general accounting functions i.e.
- Drive the accounting system and software for the best implementation. Provide Shared
Services support in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Develop & maintain effective working relationships with internal departments to facilitate the
achievement of company’s operational objectives .
- Ensures accuracy, integrity and proper documentation of books and records .
- Ensure cross-function coordination and optimization of booking, invoicing and collection
-Evaluating the finance dept staff work, particularly in payables and collections areas.
Exchange operations. -2-
Duties and responsibilities:
As -Chief Accountant
1Control trail Balance of the Company and prepared the monthly report.
2 Supervising receivable section –Checking of vouchers of capitalization expenses
3 Preparing monthly debtor analysis report top management.
4Preparing monthly aging report (account payables, account receivable)
5 Preparing monthly report reconciliation statement for suppliers and costumers-supervise
6 Preparing monthly closing entries (payroll-prepaid expenses-accruals –depreciation)
7Preparing monthly bank accounts reconciliation (loan - cheque –transfer- LG- LC) Opening
of LC's- LG's & keeping it's complete record
8Preparing the final income statement, balance sheet and statement cash flow.
9Ensure timely payments to suppliers.
10Reconcile revenue along with payment receipts (cash receipt voucher and span etc).
11Update daily sales report, send head office, prepare daily deposit report.
12Enter and post daily sales in ERP (MS-Great Planer) and file.
13Process bank transactions T.T for foreign payments, acquisition of new P.O.S terminals,
GOSI draft, transfer of funds etc.
14Updating cash flow statement. Prepare payroll Prepare manual salaries in cheques and
cash and disbursement.
15Prepare cheques and maintain records.and control review, account ( GOSI – End of
16Process cheques for suppliers and contractors, extract periodic report by system.
17Ensure payment of utility bills for all sales points and Head office.
18Enter and post necessary J.Vs in the ERP (G.P).
19Processing of invoices and cheque requests promptly and accurately.
20Ensure timely payment of employees salaries
21Responsible for accounting of monthly and quarterly store inventory counts.