Visualising Research Graph using
Neo4j and Gephi
Amir Aryani - orcid.org/0000-0002-4259-9774
Hao Zhang - orcid.org/0000-0002-1382-0505
Australian National University (ANU)
This presentation on "Creating a Distributed Graph using RD-Switchboard" by Dr. Amir Aryani is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0
International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/).
• What do we try to achive (abstract view) and why?
• Background: What is Research Graph?
• Live demo of Neo4j
• Data pipeline
• Live demo of Gephi
• Gephi ﬁlters
General track 10: Machine friendly repositories
Time: Thursday, 29/Jun/2017: 9:00am - 10:30am
Research Graph: Building a Distributed Graph of Scholarly
Works using Research Data Switchboard
• Collaborators: http://researchgraph.org/collaborators/
• Schema: http://researchgraph.org/schema/
• GitHub: https://github.com/researchgraph
• Facebook: facebook.com/researchgraph
To get involved in this project please contact