Amir Alagab Abdulgadir
Cell phone: 0908580182 - 0912530344
Date of Birth: 22/04/1974.
Martial Status: Married.
2002-2008 Instructor/Lecturer King Khalid University -Technical Institute for Health Training Abha - Saudi
Major duties and Responsibilities were categorized as follows:
_Teaching tasks include:
- English As a second language.
- Medical Terminology
- English for Health professions.
- Administrative Tasks include:
-Headed the Examination committee for 3 Academic years.
- Provided a technical Assistance in developing students affair software.
- Formal and informal translation and interpretation.
- In _charged of the Audio Visual theatre for English language centre.
2001 -2002 Staff trainer and Training Development Coordinator– Hayas for Food Stuffs
Job Content and Responsibilities:
– Expand the job to include new, higher level responsibilities.
– Offer commonly-needed training and information on an Intranet an internal company network and
new sales points and bar-coding system.
– Provide more authority for the employee to self manage and make decisions.
– Provide the opportunity for the employee to cross-train in other roles and responsibilities
– Help the employee to train other employees with the information learned at a seminar or training
– Deliver an in-service English language training courses .
1994-98 B.A. Economics - with honor merit Shivaji University India.
1996-98 Diploma of Computer usages Key Institute India.
2003Diploma in Medical Terminology Technical Institute for Health Training KSA.
2007Certificate CPR Saudi American Association of Heart Saudi Arabia
2008 People Management and Employee Motivation Dr.Osman Saad –University of Kartoum.
• People Management and Employee Motivation
• Techniques for motivation, reward & recognition
• Employee motivation for high performance
• Achieving results through understanding motivations and creating the right environment for motivating
Professionalism: Ability to identify formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommendations.
Client orientation: Ability to identify clients' needs and appropriate solutions; keeps clients informed of
progress or setbacks in projects; meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
Planning & organizing: Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; identifies
priority activities and assignment; adjusts priorities as required; allocates appropriate amount of time and
resources completing work; foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; monitors and adjusts
plans and actions as necessary; uses time efficiently.
Teamwork: Good interpersonal skills; ability to work in multi-cultural , multi ethnic environment with
sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Commitment to continuous learning: willingness to keep abreast of new development in the field of
Technological awareness: Solid computer skills, including proficiency in word processing and good
knowledge of human resources database.
Communication: Ability to write in a clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively orally.
Arabic Native Speaker.
English Fluent with solid grammatical skills.
Hindi /Urdu Speaking and understanding skills.
Hana Ali Ragab
Dal Agri. Company.
Mobile phone : 0912530344
Mr. Noor Algalil Abdulgalil
HR , WFP
World Food Program.
Niyalaa, Sudan .
Cell Phone No: 0122168188
Office Contact: 0912179184.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Othman Saad Shidwan
School of Business Management Studies.
University of Khartoum
Cell phone No. 0912352640.
A . Personal Data :
Name : Abd El Moneim Mohamed Ali
Nationality : Sudanese
Date of Birth : 17 October 1957
Status : Married
Language : English and Arabic
B . Academic Qualifications :
1. Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering ( Honors )
Faculty of Engineering
University of Khartoum
Sudan - April 1979
2. Structural Design Diploma
Technical Co-operation Training Department
london – April – 1982
3. Structural Draftsmanship Diploma
Mapline Training Limited
Essex , England 1982
C. Experiences :
1. June 1986 up to present
As a Civil Engineer at Shamrakh Est. Riyadh and responsible for all technical
aspects concerning the Contracting Department . Recently promoted as the
Technical Manager .
2. January 1985 to November 1985
As a Site Engineer at Ascon , Abd Dhabi in the Bank of Oman project ( 17 storeys )
and as a Site Engineer at Zadco multi-storey car parking ( Key Turn ).
3. May 1984 to December 1984
As a site Engineer , Ascon , at The Boarder Guard Complex project ( DHS115 million )
in Abu Dhabi .
4. July 1983 to April 1984
As a Site Engineer , Al-Nasir Contracting , Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi , specialized in
Villas construction ( Key Turn ) .
5. June 1982 to February 1983
As a site Engineer , Al-Karad Establishment , specialized in villas construction
( Key Turn ).
6. August 1981 to April 1982
Training course in Britain , ended with two diplomas in design and drafting .
7. July 1979 to August 1981
Under Training Engineer , Sudan Gezira Board , Civil Engineering Department .
I was in charge for construction of more than 150 public houses PortSudan and installation of
warehouses , water tanks , etc etc.
D. Other Informations :
1. Current Saudi driving license .
2. Current valid Iqama – transferable
3. Address :
Saudi Arabia mobile : 0563388996 - 0504962234
other : 0507560903 - seraj Al- deen
Sudan : ( 00249 ) 912230327