• About JSWS, India
• Our Ins4tu4ons
• About JICM, Bhopal
– Core concept
– Prac4ce Elements
– Summer Placements
• Contact us
About JSWS, INDIA
• Established in 1997
• Jagran Social Welfare Society is registered with the Registrar of Socie4es,
Madhya Pradesh, as a non proﬁt, non proprietary social welfare
organiza4on with the main objects to develop & propagate educa4onal
programmes, by way of establishing progressive schools, colleges or other
educa4onal Ins4tu4ons in India or abroad ,open to all without any
dis4nc4on of race, caste or creed and other social welfare objects.
“To kindle the light of literacy in to the masses through
aﬀordable quality educa9on for their professional
Quality educa,on is the principle means for an
individual growth which in turn leads to economic and
social development of the na,on.
DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL BHOPAL DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL INDORE
Est. 2000 Est. 2003
Strength: 3750 Students Strength: 2750 Students
DPS SOMVATI DEVI SHIKSHA
DPS GURUDEV SHIKSHA
Strength: 200 Students
Strength: 300 Students
LEEDS MET INDIA
Strength: 50 Students
Strength: 180 Students
About JICM, Bhopal
• JICM, Bhopal – India’s ﬁrst prac,ce school in Communica,on Management. JICM,
Bhopal func4ons with a vision to develop communica4on experts who will occupy
commanding posi4ons in communica4on policy, strategy and ac4on.
• JICM is a new age AICTE approved prac4ce school in communica4on management
oﬀering two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Communica,on)‐
Specializa,on in Marke,ng communica,on.
• Future Schools at JICM, Bhopal
Digital Communication Management
Electronic Media Management
Print Media Management
JICM's Marke4ng Communica4on Management School
ensures students prac4ce at its:
In‐house adver4sing agency: The only school in India to
have an adver4sing agency on the campus, the agency
will be the ﬁrst professional set up in central India. It will
seek projects and train students on them.
Daily strategy workshops: Students prac4ce to
formulate communica4on strategies for products and
services, every day of the week.
Field research studies : Every trimester students spend
4me talking to customers, observing products usage,
and understanding behaviour.
Communica4on consultancy Center (CCC): This takes
students beyond mandatory industry immersion.
Students work on live projects and come face‐to‐face
Practice Elements at JICM, Bhopal
• Comma: The In house monthly broadsheet newspaper managed and edited by
students under the guidance of the faculty.
• JICMadness: Is the live blog maintained by students where they post their day to
day crea4ve work and is reviewed by the industry.
• Pris,ne Ideas: A full serviced adver4sing agency managed jointly by the students
and professionals from the industry.
• Communica,on Consultancy Centre: A dedicated cell lead by the faculty and
professionals to take live projects from the industry. The students work here as a
support unit gaining the much required hands on experience.
• 36 acre purpose built lush green campus
• Within municipal corporation limits of Bhopal city
• State of the art facilities with air conditioned building
• Wi- Fi enabled campus
• A 27,000 sq.ft, wi- fi
enabled student resource
centre; equipped with latest
technology, books, journals,
e-books and other internet
• -learning resources
giving real advantage to the
students during their
• tate of the art lecture
halls, and group study
• Entertainment centre provides
entertainment throughout the
year and will host various
concerts, exhibitions and other
day to day social activities.
• ood courts and coffee shop
offer an appetizing array of food
and drinks to enjoy with friends
• Banking and other utility shops
Fitness & Sports Facilities
• A fully equipped fitness centre to
improve your fitness, socialize and
relax with friends.
• ½ Olympic size outdoor
• State of the art gym facilities
• Squash Courts
• Tennis and Basket ball Courts
• 200 Single and Twin
• pacious common living
rooms with television and
• Kitchen and dinning
• Wi- fi access in every