• Bullying is the use of force to abuse or scare others.• The behavior happens regularly and can involve the use of social or physical power.• Bullying may include verbal harassment or threats, physical assault and may be directed repeatedly towards particular victims, perhaps on grounds of race, religion, gender, sexuality, or ability.• If bullying is done by a group, it is called mobbing.• The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a "target.”• Bullying may occur in any situation and in any place. This includes school, church, family, the workplace, home, and neighborhoods.
• Physical : Includes any physical contact that would hurt or injure a person like hitting, kicking, punching, shoving etc.• Verbal: This type is very common among all age groups and includes name-calling, making fun of other’s religion, gender or appearance.• Indirect: Includes spreading vulgar rumors or making fun of an individual’s personal issues.• Cyber: This is very common in recent days. It includes bullying behavior done online or through texting.
• A way to gain popularity and to show power.• To get back at others for having been rejected.• To enjoy seeing others suffering or worrying.• Copying behavior of their parents.
Victims:• Depression, anxiety, or have low self esteem• Scared to go in public places, avoiding crowds.• Hurting themselves, sometimes even to the point of suicidal behavior.Bully:• Aggressive behavior• Less parental involvement.• Think badly of others.• Difficulty following rules.• View violence in a positive way.
• Recently, the problem of bullying is being increasingly reported through news and social networks.• In some cases, bullying is so harsh victims become suicidal.• This is the time to unite and stand against bullying.
• Many government programs have been established to stop bullying.• Public groups have also been established to stand against bulling.• Parents should be aware of bullying issues and teach their children how to treat others well and how to stick up for themselves.• Student and teens should be comfortable reporting bully behavior to a trustworthy adult.• You can raise awareness and spread the word to support the victims of bullying by wearing custom made wristbands with Anti-bullying messages.
Anti-Bullying Wristbands • Anti-bullying wristbands with personalized messages like "Beat Bullying" or "Be Brave Against Bullying" or "Stronger than Bullying“ or “Stop Bullying” will help support victims. • Schools and other youth groups can distribute anti-bullying wristbands to support victims and send a message to bullies. AmazingWristbands.com is a leading provider of silicone wristbands customized with your message and artwork. • Also available from Amazing Wristbands are slap bands, USB bands, adjustable bands, key chains, etc.
All the wristband products produced in Amazing Wristbands are customizable. For more info please visit: http://www.amazingwristbands.com/ or call 1-800-269-0910 Request wristbands quote online.