·WHAT IS INTELLIGENCE ?
• We can understand intelligence as the capacity
of ordering the thoughts and coordinate them
• Some years ago the people thought that the
intelligence was something innate; you could
born with intelligence or not.
• But fortunately it has
EVERYONE IS INTELLIGENT
• All humans are able to know the world in
different ways. The people learn, represent
and apply the knowledge in different ways.
• That´s why Howard Gardner says that as
there are different types of problems to
solve there are different intelligences too.
• People with Visual intelligence are artistic.
• They are very conscious of their surroundings
and they usually remember images in a easy
way. They have a great sense of direction. They
like drawing and painting.
• They learn best through drawings and visual
• People love music. They
have the ability to
compose, sing or play
instruments. They are
able to recognize
sounds, rhythms… we
can say that they have
¨good ear¨ for music.
They learn through
lectures and often use
music or rhythm as a
way to memorize.
• It involves a strong ability to analyze problems
and use logic. They like mathematical
operations, and they carry out scientific
• This can include the ability to deduce and to
• They use spoken and written language. They
are very expressive people and they like to
speak and communicate with people.
• They have facility to study foreign languages.
• They study with written words, using resumes,
• I´m Clara.
• I´m 15 years old
• I´m from a town of Spain,
• I study at IES Alonso De
• I am a naturalistic girl , but
also I also have treats from
- interpersonal and bodilyKinesthetic
• I am naturalistic
because I am
subjects such as
C I enjoy a lot when I am
• I love nature and I need to
know more about species,
the living beings structure,
• I think that protecting the
environment is very
• I consider that is very
important to relate with
the rest of the people. It
is good for you because
you meet a lot of
people, new friends and
you can exchange ideas,
customs, and in this way
you get more knowledge.
• And it is always funny to
be with other people!
• I think that sport is very
important. I like dancing,
running with friends, and also
I like taking long walks in the
nature, enjoying views. I am
a very active person.
My favourite sport is football,
I practise it with my friends
whenever I can .
Remember it is very healthy
Learn, and enjoy using your intelligence as
much as you can! Because as Henry Frederic
Amiel said ….¨ the intelligence is useful for
everything, but, for nothing, is enough¨