The Production Timekeeper™ can be started, paused, stopped, or the production actual count incremented
by momentarily grounding the appropriate remote inputs. The following table documents the remote
input’s effect on the takt timer, the down timer, and the production actual counter.
Rem Mode Effect on Effect on Effect on
Input Takt Timer Down Timer Actual count
1 Run runs pauses None
2 Pause pauses runs None
3 Stop pauses pauses None
4 Increment None None increments by
the scale factor
Table 2. Remote input function reference
To connect remote inputs to the Production Timekeeper™:
1. Connect a RJ-11 wall plate jack to the Production Timekeeper™ remote input jack using either a six
conductor modular crossover, or a six conductor modular standard telephone cord.
2. Connect a momentary (or push button) switch, or switches between the desired remote input and
ground using the following diagram as a guide.
Note: As the diagram portrays, the individual colored wires on the RJ-11 wall plate jack will function
differently dependent on the six conductor modular telephone cord chosen.
Red 6 conductor 6 conductor
White modular Xover modular Std
3-RD 1-WH 5-YL
(6) Blue (6) Increment (6) Run
(5) Yellow (5) Stop (5) +V
(4) Green (4) Ground (4) Pause
(3) Red (3) Pause (3) Ground
(2) Black (2) +V (2) Stop
(1) White (1) Run (1) Increment
4-GN 6-BL 2-BK
Diagram 1. Remote input reference
Alzatex. Inc. 1 www.alzatex.com