“A WORLD OF
C.E.I.P. “NTRA. SRA. DE LOS ÁNGELES” EL
• About communication problems…
NOT EVERYTHING THAT IS SAID IS HEARD.
NOT EVERYTHING THAT IS HEARD IS UNDERSTOOD.
NOT EVERYTHING THAT IS UNDERSTOOD IS
NOT EVERYTHING THAT IS ACCEPTED IS
PROJECT WORK ING MEETING
- INTERMEDIATE REPORT. (before 30th
- FINAL REPORT. (before 30th
1. INFORMATION ABOUT LEGAL FORMALITIES OF
In the reports we must write what we
have done, in a clear and precise way.
Each partner will fill a part of the
VALIDATION OF MOBILITIES.
What is the Europass Mobility Document?
The Europass Mobility Document is a
personal document that formally registers the
educational or training periods undertaken by
the holder within the framework of a
community programme in the field of
education and training in countries other than
his/her own, enabling him/her to
communicate his/her experiences better and,
specifically, the competences acquired.
Steps to validate the mobilities:
1. The project coordinator fills a form in.
2. The project coordinator send the form to the host
3. The coordinator of the host country fill in the form.
4. The headmaster of the project coordinator country
sings digitally the form.
5. The Autonomus Community registers the mobility.
6. The filled form is sent to the “oapee” where it is
• INTRODUCTION OF THE FINAL
PRODUCTS IN THE EST(EUROPEAN
It is compulsory.
• The seven mascots will be in the Comenius Blog.
• During the 1st
,December 2010 the different
schools will choose two mascots from the rest of the
countries ( not their own mascot).
• The mascot with more votes will be the Comenius
mascot of our assosiation.
3. ORGANIZATION OF THE PARTNERSHIP MASCOT ELECTION.
4.ORGANIZATION OF THE COMMUNICATION AMONG PUPILS FROM
THE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.
5. SUGGESTIONS OF ACTIVITIES TO DEVELOP AT
SCHOOLS DURING THE 2ND TERM.
1. We choose a story or collection of stories from the continent to work, EUROPE
(one per level or cycle)
2. Before reading the story: we read the tittle, know the author and illustrator. ,
locate the country where the story happens,etc.
3. The teacher and the students read aloud the story.
4. Identification of values or morals that the read stories provide us.We make a
mural/poster with the results.
5. Illustration of the stories read.
6. Invent different ends for the read and illustrated stories.
7. Invent a new story individualy or in groups, based on the characters of the
8. Perform some pre-chosen stories through dramatic plays.
9. Once we have known severals stories, draw the favourite character explaning
the reasons for the choice.
ACTIVITIES TO MAKE THE “CD” AS A FINAL PRODUCT.
When each term is finished…
Every country will choose two of the stories worked.
They will be illustrated by the children and written in two languages:
In the country´s own language and in English.
One story will be incorporate to the CD. (It could be called “Around
the World in 35 Stories).
The other one can be part of the educational web.( “ 35 Stories to
Travel Around the World “) This work could be done through the
6. DISTRIBUTION OF TASKS OF THE PROJECT
AMONG THE PARTNERS.
• Disgn of a CD with a collection of stories.
•Disgn of a educational web Spain.
•Disgn a album of photos
•Disgn of evaluation forms
7. AGREEMENT ABOUT DATES AND COUNTRIES
FOR THE FOLLOWING MEETINGS.
•From 14th to 18th March,2011
•From 23rd to 27th May, 2011
•From 24th to 28th October, 2011
•From 27th to 29th February,2012
•From 21st to 25th May 2012
8. REQUESTS AND QUESTIONS.
It is interesting to recopilate all what we are doing in
our schools from the very begining (diary) in order to
have the information to fill in the final report.
Commitment to answer the e-mails for a better
Thanks for your work
Good Comenius Meeting!!