What we do
We involve public transport
passengers in goods delivery
process. People carry packages
on their way and get money.
• We help people travel
long distance fast
• We help customers
get their orders fast
• We help business
grow and get closer
Just more then 70 cities around the world with subway systems
have over 200 millions of passengers a day
< $500 millions
• South Korea
• Low cost delivery
• Fast delivery
• Service points with easy walking access
• Free or partly compensated public transport rides
• Additional income for small business
• Real-time “opportunities” information based on user’s
location and personal settings
The plan to succeed
Year 1 (investments – $150 000)
• Mobile app and web app start
• Open 5-15 service points
• Some visibility reached
• About 250 clients acquired
• Open 10-20 service points
• Tune software
• Raise brand visibility
• About 500 clients acquired
• Open 20-50 service points in several
• Organic growth
• Yearly net profit - $300000-$400000
• Occupy 0.3% of Moscow and SPb
• Grow brand visibility
• Prepare for international expansion
• Occupy 10% of local express delivery
market (20 billion dollars turnover)
Offer to investors
•10% of company - $7000 (at project start)
•18% of company - $50000 (at 4th month of project)
•14% of company - $93000 (at 9th month of project)
• Total (42% ($150000)) - annual return in 3 years = 60%
- How you can guarantee shipments safety while charging occasional
- We use deposits, confidence level points and require some personal
- Why do you think you can endure low cost model?
- We plan to use reverse auction price bidding model and stick to market price
that cover or partly compensate a ticket cost.
- How do you plan to gain customers enough to support growth?
- We plan to release popular cart software integration solutions for free.
- People should wish to participate. Can you guarantee that they will
- Packages will be designed to the most convenient level.
- The process will look exactly like this “drop this on your way and get the ride
- The more and faster person perform the more options he gets.
- For example, package reservation priority.
- Access to more expensive deliveries with minimum deposit.
- Acts of charity should become a part of marketing strategy.