Things that you can
1. Party photo
5. Kissing couple
6. A car
7. Bathroom Mirror pics
In resume you can take photo of everything
How to take a good photo
• You have to chose a good thing to photograph it,
something that looks beautiful, funny, interesting, or
• To take a good photo you have to have pasion,
patience and creativity.
• Take a lot of pictures of the thing you want to
photograph then you decide which of them is the
• Sudan Famine UN food camp: The vulture is waiting for
the child to die so that it can eat him. This picture shocked the
• Afghan Girl: Photographer Steve McCurry,rarely
given the opportunity to photograph Afghan
women, seized the opportunity and captured her
• 1. Richard Avedon American 1923-2004: Avedon was the
epitome of the modern photographer
• 2. W. Eugene Smith American 1918-1978: He helped
establish the photo story and the power of black & white
• 3. Helmut Newton German 1920-2004: Newton created
erotically charged and powerful images of women, and
developed the use of ring flash in fashion images.
• 4. Irving Penn American 1917- 2009: He is the established
genius of American Vogue magazine.
• 5. Guy Bourdin French 1928-1991
• No one has been more imitated over the last few years in
fashion and art photography than Bourdin.
• The first digital camera was developed by
KODAK,Steve Sasson was the inventor of it at
December 12 of 1975. It was the size of a toaster
and a quality equivalent to 0.01 Megapixels. I
needed 23 seconds to save a picture in black and
white in a cassette tape and many others in back.
• Taking a photo is free, but the things that you use for
doing it are expensive, a camera profesional comes
from 5,000 pesos to 50,000.