Top 7 Traits of JEE Toppers you should surely adopt
7 Qualities of IIT JEE Toppers You Must Inculcate
When you appear for one of the toughest entrance exams in the country stress and anxiety is
bound to happen. Candidates should put in their best to score well in the final exam, which
certainly may affect your mind and body.
In the quest to achieve great scores in IIT JEE, candidates often look upto to the All India
Rankers to get some great tips and strategies. Understanding this, we bring you top 7 traits of
these IIT JEE toppers that you definitely adopt to prepare in the right way for the entrance test.
Read on to know more.
Which qualities of JEE Rankers should I embrace?
What do toppers do differently that sets their score apart from other average students? In the
below article we will check those traits.
1. Get started beforehand - Start your preparation beforehand. If you start early you will
achieve great results. You should start to prepare for IIT JEE minimum a year before the
examination. Preparing beforehand is mandatory for good score in the final exam.
2. Self discipline is the key - You are mature enough to know your good and bad. You
should be self disciplined. You should know one day before which topic or subject you
are going to study tomorrow.
3. Evaluate your preparation - You should test your preparation regularly to be thorough
with the concepts and topics you study. It is only through regular practice and revision
you will achieve success.
4. Time Management is necessary - While it is important to maintain a study schedule of
12 to 14 hours a day, you should also give importance to the quality of your study you
are doing every day.
5. Daily revision is a must - Revision should be regular to achieve good score. Students
tend to forget concepts and topics because they don’t use it in everyday life. One of the
best ways to stay updated with what you’ve already studied is through regular revision.
6. Practice using online mock test - You should solve 3-4 mock papers or previous year
questions papers each day. Solving papers improves your problem solving speed and
7. Do not memorize - Understand more, memorize less. It is aptly said that there are
shortcuts to success.