Grade Level: 3rd
• Students will be able to answer different math questions to their best ability
while playing the mathematics game with the class.
• Students will be able to review different math problems while playing the
• Students will be able to review for their next exam by playing the mathematics
• Student will be able to answer questions from the mathematics PowerPoint game
by clicking on the answer which they think is right.
• Students will be able to read the question that comes up on the PowerPoint
screen and choose the correct answer.
• Students will score points for their team by answering the random questions
that comes up on the power point slide varying difficulty correctly.
• Students will have multiple choice answers to the math questions that appear
on the math power point slide.
Dry erase markers
Over head projector
Power point game
How to Play:
1. The classroom will be divided into two groups.
2. There will be a one score keeper for both teams.
3. The student that is chosen will have a random math question; he/she can
answer it individually or with help from the group.
4. The player up will have a question and four multiple choice answers.
5. The student will have a minute to discuss the question with their group.
6. When the student answers the question correctly the team will earn the
points and next team gets to play.
7. If student does not get the question correct the team does not earn no points
and the next team gets to play.
8. When students choose the wrong answer the correct answer will come up to
9. When students get the right answer they will get the points and score keeper
10. After the game is done there will be a winning team.
11. Score keeper will announce the winning
12. Winning team will get a prize
Integrated across the Curriculum
Language arts: Story Problems
Art: drawing shapes, figures and simples
Science: Usage of lines, ray etc.
Math: Solving Equations
History: Background about numbers